Chapter 14

Perrie POV (Tuesday)

It's been a few weeks since Jade has forgiven me. I really love her and I want us to be official. I think I'll ask her tomorrow. I have to get Jesy and Leigh I'm on the plan too.

Perrie added Leigh and Jesy to a group chat

Perrie : Hey guys😊

Jesy : What's this for?

Perrie renamed the group chat to "Planning Jerrie"

Perrie : I wanna ask Jade to be my girlfriend😍

Leigh : OMG FINALLY

Perrie : I need you guys to help me🥺

Jesy : Alright I'll help

Leigh : I'm in!

Jesy : So what's the plan?

So after I told them the plan, they agreed and we went over the plan again. We decided to do it at the end of school. I really hope Jade likes it. I texted them again to make sure they remember everything.

Perrie : You guys remember everything right?

Leigh : Yep I cant forget it

Jesy : I have it remembered

Perrie : Ok Good, I have to go now Jade just walked into the room.

Perrie : And Thank You for helping me guys, I really appreciate it.

Leigh : Anytime

Jesy : Anything that makes Jeed happy😂

"Hey who are you texting?" Jade asked walking into the room, "Oh it's just Leigh" I replied, "Oh what did she say?" She said, "Uhh s-she said that she misses us" I stuttered, "But we saw her today at school" she said and laughed, "Yea she misses us" I said and laughed too, "Ok tell her I said I miss her too" she said and say at her desk, "Will do" I said and pretended to type on my phone.

"Hey Perrie?" Jade asked after a few minutes of silence, "Yea?" I said looking up from my phone, "Do want to go get your stuff today? It's only 2:57 P.M. right now?" She asked, "Uhhh     s-sure, they should be at work right now anyway" I said and got up from the bed, "Ok let's go" she said and grabbed my hand. I started to walk her to my house. When we got there I looked through the window to make sure they weren't home and I didn't see anyone so I unlocked the door. I was met with a little fur ball jumping up and down barking, "Hatchi!" I said excitedly and picked him up from the ground, "Oh I missed you" I said in a baby voice. "Do you want to bring him with us?" I heard Jade ask, "Can I really do that?" I asked hopeful, "Of course, my parents wouldn't mind" she said and gave me a small smile, "Ok thank you so much" I said putting Hatchi down and hugged her tightly. I went up to my room and started to grab everything I needed and some clothes. I put them in my suitcase and grabbed a few more things before we decided to go. Before we left I went to grab Hatchis bowl and bed and then we left. Luckily we got back to Jades house before my parents came home.

"Hey mom, dad. I hope it's ok that Perries dog can stay with us?" Jade asked, "Yea that's no problem as long as you take care of it" Jades dad replied from the kitchen, "Thanks!" Jade said and we went to her room.