Chapter 12

Jades POV

"Jadey?" I heard Perrie ask me as we walked to my house. I hummed in responds, "What will we do about my parents. They're gonna kill me" she said worried, "You can live with me and we'll get your stuff when they aren't home?" I said, "Are you sure? What about your mom?" She asked, "I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind you staying with us. My parents come home from their trip today anyway." I said and saw Perries face light up, "Ok, thank you so much Jadey, for everything!" She said cutely, "Anything for you Beautiful" I said and kissed her temple. She held onto me very tightly as we made it to my front door. I opened it and saw my parents talking in the kitchen. "Hey Mom, dad, how was your trip?" I asked, "It was wonderful Pet, how were you?" She asked, "Oh I was fine" I said and gave them a smile. "And who's this?" My dad asked, "Oh this is Perrie" I said introducing her, "She's my best friend" I said, they smiled widely, "Hello Perrie" my mom said hugging Perrie, "Hi Mrs. and Mr. Thirlwall" She said hugging my mom back, "Please, call me James" My dad said a gave her a nice smile, "And call me Norma" she said pulling away from the hug. "Um mom, can Perrie stay with us for a while?" I asked in a hopeful tone, "Of course she can stay as long as she wants" she said giving us a warm smile, "Thank you so much" Perrie said returning the smile, "Thanks mom! We're gonna do homework now" I said and grabbed Perrie upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and she plopped herself next to me, there was a nice silence for a while. "Do you want to go get your stuff tomorrow?" I said breaking the silence, "Um, my mom doesn't have work tomorrow" she said a little nervous, "It's ok, we can go anytime you want" I said calming her down a bit. "Let's do our homework" I said and went to grab my book bag, "Jade?" I heard Perrie say, I turned around and looked at her, "Thank you" she said shyly, "I would do anything for someone I love" I said and gave her a small smile. Perrie was having a bit of trouble with her homework and it was kinda funny and cute watching her struggle. "Need help?" I asked, "Uh, yea" she said and chuckled a little bit. I helped her with her homework. "Finally!" She said sighing in relief, "I'm finally done with my homework!" She said sounding accomplished. I laughed a little, "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, "Don't you have to finish your homework too?" She asked, "I finished like an hour ago" I said and chuckled, "Oh alright, let's watch a movie!" She said excitedly.

We spent watch two movies when it was time for dinner. We went downstairs to the dining table. We had rice with curry chicken, beans, and goat.

"Thank you, for letting me stay with you guys" Perrie said, "Oh anyone that makes Jade happy is more than welcome to stay with us" My mom said and gave her a sweet smile. "Um Perrie, if you don't mind me asking, what happened at your house that you can't stay there?" My dad asked in a concerned tone, I gave him a warning look. "It's ok Jade, after all you are letting me stay with you" she chuckled, "I told my parents that I'm bisexual and they didn't handle it too well. So now I'm scared to go home" she said and I saw a tear roll down her face, I took my hand and wiped the tear away gently. "Oh Perrie I'm so sorry" My dad said looking at her sympathetically, "It's ok" she said giving them a weak smile. "Shall we eat?" I said trying to cheer everyone up, "Yea let's eat" my mom said and we started to eat.

After we finished dinner Perrie thanked my parents once again and we went upstairs to my room. It was about 7:47 P.M, "I'm gonna take a shower now, just knock on the door if you need anything" I said, she nodded and I grabbed my pajamas and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and started to shower. I was singing in the shower.

Finally I finished showering and put on my pajamas. I got out of the bathroom and saw Perrie. "What song were you singing?" She asked, "You heard it?" I said blushing, she nodded and smiled at me, "I was singing 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift" I said, "Oh I love that song!" She said and I giggled. "Do you wanna go shower now?" I asked, "Uh yea, but I don't have a towel or pajamas" she said, "Hold on" I said and left the room. I came back with a fresh towel and lightly threw it at her, then I went in my closet and grabbed some pajamas for her. "Here" I said and tossed them to her, "Thank you" she said and went to the bathroom.

After a while she came out drying her wet hair with the towel and I'm not gonna lie she looked so hot. It was like a scene from a movie when the hot girl walks out of the bathroom wiping her hair in slow motion. "Hello? Jade?" She said snapping her fingers in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts, "Huh?" I said, "You zoned out" she said and chuckled, "Oh sorry" I said blushing.

It was now 8:56 P.M. and we just did our own things. I was reading and Perrie was on her phone. "Jadey?" She said, I just hummed in response, "Do you hate me for what I said?" She asked and looked at the floor, this made me look up from my book, "I could never hate you. Sure I might have been upset, or mad, or sad, but I could never hate you, but I'm not anymore" I said and gave her a smile as her head slowly looked up to see me. "I love you Jadey" she said as a tear rolled down her face and hugged me tightly, "I love you too Pez" I said and hugged her back.

It was 11:38 P.M. so we decided to go to sleep. Perrie got a pillow and placed it on the floor, then she laid down. "Um Perrie what are you doing?" I asked, "I'm going to sleep" she responded, "On the floor?" I said, "Where else?" She said and chuckled, "You can sleep on my bed", "Where would you sleep then", "In my bed too" I said, "Um ok" she said and picked up the pillow up off the floor and laid down next to me. "Goodnight Jadey" she said, "Nanite Pez" I said. After a few minutes we were both asleep.

It's been a while, sorry😔. This chapter is kinda sucky tbh. I don't really like it but I didn't know what to write yet. I'm sorry for the trash chapter☹️. I hope you still enjoyed it😊