Chapter 13

Perries POV

I woke up and for a second I didn't know where I was, then I remembered that I'm staying at Jades house for awhile. I looked over and saw Jade sleeping like a princess. I checked the time and it was 11:24 A.M. and luckily it was Saturday.

I got out of bed making sure I didn't wake Jade up and went to the bathroom. That's when I realized that I didn't have a toothbrush and would have to wake Jade up to ask her for one. I walked back to the room and shook Jade lightly, "Jadey wake up" I whispered lightly and shook her some more. After a few more tries her eyes fluttered open, "Huh" she said "Morning Princess" I said with a smile, "Oh morning Pez" she said with a hot raspy voice, "Sorry to wake you, but I need a toothbrush" I said, "Oh check the bottom left cabinet in the bathroom, there should be a few extra toothbrushes there" she said going back to sleep, "Thank you Jadey" I said and went to get the toothbrush.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went back to the room. "Did my parents leave for work?" She asked in a tired tone, "I don't know, let me check" I said and left the room to see if Jades parents are home. I walked back to Jades room, "I didn't see them so I'm assuming they went to work" I said, "Oh alright then" she said finally waking up. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. "What do you want to do today?" She asked walking back into the room, "Um are Leigh and Jesy free?" I asked, "I'm not sure, let me text them" she said and got her phone. "Yea they're free today" she said after a few minutes, "Ok do you want to go to the park with them today?" I asked wanting to get to know Jades friends more, "Uh sure let me ask them" she said and texted her friends, "We're going to the mall at 1:30 P.M, they said to meet them at the park first" she said and set her phone down, "Ok Perfect" I said.

We decided to get ready and I borrowed some of Jades clothes. It was 1:04 P.M when we left the house to walk to the park. We held hands on the walk and arrived after a few minutes. We sat on a bench waiting for Jesy and Leigh to arrive. Soon enough Leigh arrived and we just waited for Jesy. Finally after a few more minutes Jesy arrived too.

We went to the mall and just walked around. Leigh bought some clothes and Jade and I just looked around. Jade decided to buy a shirt and pants. Jesy got shoes and a shirt. "Pez you want anything?" Jade asked me, "No, I don't need anything" I said, "I'll buy you anything you want" She replied, "No it's ok, you've done more than enough for me" I said and smiled at her, "You sure?" She asked once more, "Positive" I said and gave her a wide smile showing her I'm sure. It was 3:27 P.M and we thought it was too early to end the day so we went to the park.

It was a really nice day and we decided to play hide and seek. Leigh was it and I was hiding behind a bush. It got really quiet so I looked around. When I turned around I saw Leigh, "Boo!" She screamed, "AHH" I yelled falling down, "I found you" She said laughing, "Not fair" I said upset at the fact that I was found first, she then found Jesy next and lastly Jade.

We had played hide and seek for about 30 minutes now. "Guys I'm hungry" I said sitting on the bench, "Same here" Leigh said, "Let's get food then" Jesy said and we all agreed. We went to a pizzeria.

After we ate we decided to go home. Jade and I walked to her house. "Today was amazing" I said smiling, "Yea it was loads of fun" she said giggling. We arrived at the house and sat in the living room. It was nice having friends who didn't care about popularity.

Readers POV

Jade added Perrie to "Get Weird" group chat

(3:58 P.M.)Perrie : Hey, who is in this chat?

(3:59 P.M.)Jade : Jesy and Leigh

(3:59 P.M.)Unknown : Hey

(4:00 P.M.)Unknown : Hiya

(4:00 P.M.)Perrie : Which one is Jesy and which one is Leigh

(4:01 P.M.)Unknown : I'm Jesy

(4:01 P.M.)Unknown : I'm Leigh

Perrie changed Unknown to Jesy and Unknown to Leigh

(4:02 P.M.)Perrie : Oh ok

(4:03 P.M.)Perrie : Today was really fun guys, we should do it more

(4:03 P.M.)Leigh : Definitely

(4:04 P.M.)Jade : I second that

(4:04 P.M.)Jesy : Agreed, Jade you picked a good one

(4:04 P.M.)Jade : 😶

(4:05 P.M.)Leigh : She's probably blushing so hard right now😂

(4:05 P.M.)Perrie : Lol Alright I'll talk to you guys later, cya

(4:05 P.M.)Leigh : Bye

(4:06 P.M.)Jesy : Cya

(4:06 P.M.)Jade : Bye even though we are in the same room

(4:06 P.M.)Jesy : Ooo😏😏

(4:07 P.M.)Jade : Shut up Jessica😂

(4:07 P.M.)Jesy : Okay..😏

(4:08 P.M.)Jade : Alright I'm gone😆😆

(4:08 P.M.)Jesy : Have fun😏👋

Jades POV
I blushed at the last text and put my phone down. I looked at Perrie to see her smiling at me making me blush even more. I looked back down to cover my blush. "You alright?" Perrie said and giggled a bit, "Yea I'm fine" I said. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked getting bored, "Sure, let's watch The Grinch" she said, "I love the Grinch" I said and put it on.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm starting to get major writers block. Idk what to write for this story. If you have any suggestions please comment!😊