#39: Double Date (1)

Sasuke wasn't expecting a call from his brother. Itachi usually texted unless it was something urgent so the sophomore didn't know what to expect when he answered.

"Aniki?"

"Hey there, little brother. Where's your blond kit?"

The student raised a brow. "Naruto? What about him? Is he in trouble trying to run from Kurama again?"

The CEO chuckled. It's so much fun to tease his brother. While Naruto did try to run from his lover, the blond fox wasn't very successful. Kurama was a Hunter and the best in his field of expertise. Catching a golden fox several hundred years younger than him wasn't going to be difficult. Itachi had to admit, Naruto was stubborn, refusing to learn how to escape classes in a different way. Even he could predict Naruto's actions and that's saying something.

"No, he got caught before he even reached Iruka's daycare. Seriously, when are you going to tell your husband that he should look for a new hiding spot?"

Sasuke snorted. "The dobe will figure it out eventually. So, why did you call? It isn't about Naruto, is it? I thought you had a meeting?"

Itachi sighed. "It got cancelled. Kurama is handling the crisis that appeared but that's not the reason for my call. Kakashi said that Iruka fell sick so they couldn't go to the amusement park. I thought that you might want to use it to inspire your husband to do better at school with them. Kurama got tickets for us before that so we could go on a double date with our newly wedded lovers."

Sasuke froze. "What about the paparazzi? Isn't the media out for scoop with the appearance of your wedding ring?"

Itachi grinned. "Sharks can easily be baited with the scent of blood. If I want to catch them, I'll need to give them something to be excited over, right?"

Sasuke shuddered. There was going to be a massacre and he didn't know if a double date with his crazy brother would be a good thing.

"I think I'll pass this time... we can-"

"Foolish little brother, it's not a question. It's a request. We're announcing this official to tear those old shareholders who disagree with our rule. Kurama is weeding them out but we need evidence. I'm trying to stabilise the company for you to eventually take over so help me out or I'm telling Sakura your address."

Sasuke growled. "Deal. Don't you dare give her my address or I'm throwing Naruto to Kurama for babysitting."

The CEO laughed at the attempted threat. "Thank you, Sasuke. I love you."

The sophomore blinked in bewilderment at his brother's last line just before the call ended. Itachi was turning into sap and he blamed Kurama for it.

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<

Saturday came too quickly and Sasuke was running late. Naruto rolled his eyes. It was Sasuke's fault that they were late. The sophomore couldn't decide what to wear for their date and the golden fox simply couldn't understand why. Sasuke looked good in practically anything! Was there a need to be so vain? Was he trying to make everyone there feel ugly? They were going to Universal Studio and not Hollywood for crying out loud! Unfortunately his boyfriend didn't feel the same. Sasuke Uchiha the dark lord of doom and gloom must always be seen perfect even with his duck-butt hairstyle that Naruto still found ridiculous.

Itachi looked like he was ready to seduce everyone with the way he was dressed. Kurama looked dashing as well and suddenly, Naruto wondered how any of their dress code were considered casual. The golden fox felt out of the place with his broken jeans, sneakers and hipster round neck tee that says "Kiss the Fuck Boi" in neon print.

"What the hell?" Naruto hissed at his brother who was dressed in combat boots, black slacks and a black button up shirt. He looked like the devil with his crimson hair and stood out among the crowd. Men and women alike stared at him as they passed. Not everyone noticed who his beautiful partner was but Sasuke wouldn't blame them.

"Is that... lip gloss? Aniki, I didn't knew you were into drag. Why are you dressed like a woman today? You're prettier than usual if that's even possible!" Sasuke wanted to tear his hair out.

Itachi was wearing some androgynous fashion. With a classy crop top that showed off his shoulder and collar bone and high waisted bell-bottomed jeans, his silhouette was completed with some classic high heeled ankle boots. Naruto had never seen Itachi with his hair untied and now he knew why the CEO never did it. He looked like a woman even if he was tall. Sasuke was right to worry about his brother's virginity but Naruto didn't think the younger Uchiha was doing any better. he personally feared for Sasuke's virginity even though he'd already claimed it.

Itachi rolled his eyes. "I'm making a statement. What's with you fashion sense? I thought I told you that we're giving bait to the sharks today?"

Sasuke huffed. The golden fox didn't know what the Uchiha's were going on about. However, he knew that he was missing out on something. No wonder Sasuke decided to wear his dress shoes instead of the sneakers he preferred. The white jeans was also so low that it revealed his hip bone teasingly whenever the wind blew the edge of his untucked midnight blue dress shirt. For the finishing touch, Sasuke even wore silver cuff links and a white cravat to complete his look which Naruto thought was too pretentious.

"What's going on?" Naruto frowned at the tension. Kurama smirked at his brother's cluelessness. This was going to be fun.

"Double date. Have you never heard of it? It's a human concept of having best friends with lovers go out together on a date. The general idea is to make their lovers jealous by spending time with each other more than their lovers or compete who could be more sickeningly sweet with each other."

Naruto made a face. "Well, I'll rather spend time with Sasuke alone in our bedroom than flaunting it uselessly in public..."

Sasuke heard that and smacked the golden fox over the head. His face was bright red in embarrassment at Naruto's declaration but Itachi was mentally scarred with the thought of what Naruto would do to his baby brother behind closed doors. Kurama wasn't too pleased with Naruto either when he felt the distressed emotions coming through his shared bond.

"Ok, we need to set some rules for the double date," the Hunter declared and everyone agreed.

The CEO made a group chat and Kurama acted as the secretary.

"Rule 1: No going separate ways unless it is to the washroom. It's the whole point of a double date anyway."

Nobody disagreed. Feeling bold, Itachi started to list a few more rules that sparked questions in Sasuke's mind but he didn't question it. Naruto wasn't as compliant and voiced out his confusion.

"What? Why must we take kissing selfies and hold hands wherever we go? Also, what's with the feeding each other ice cream rule?"

Kurama bopped his brother on the head. "It's part of the human double date custom, respect it. Any other questions?" he asked while covering Naruto's mouth with a hand. Sasuke shook his head although he was still rather confused about the weird things they had to do. Sure, they were feeding the paparazzi but was there a need to go so far?

"Brilliant!" Itachi beamed and clapped his hands. "Let's go! First stop, let's go on that!"

Sasuke took a look at the death-defying roller coaster ride and heard the terrified screams. he paled instantly and wanted to run but Itachi was quicker. The CEO grabbed Sasuke's wrist and dragged his younger brother to the impending burial ground while Naruto was promptly knocked out by Kurama and hauled over one shoulder to stand in line.

This was going to be fun.