Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"What? Why?" The blond haired blue eyed beauty screamed at the stoic CEO. Sasuke was meant to be free from all fan girls after he agreed to play house with him.

"There's no why. He's an Uchiha and it's only natural. Besides, I couldn't put it off any longer. Mr Yamamoto is a very influential business partner."

The kit seethed while his secret crush resigned to fate. "It's fine, dobe."

"No it's not fine!" The outcry caught the older Uchiha by surprise. Kurama hadn't been joking when he said Naruto was loud. What amused Itachi further was the way Sasuke placated with the promise of coming back early from the meeting to help him with a thesis.

"But it's my job to keep fan girls away from you. If you meet her, you won't keep me around anymore."

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'll still need you around."

"But you're going to take her as your mate!"

"I'm not taking her as my mate, what are you talking about? I'm only going to meet her to turn her down. I won't kick you out, dobe."

"But you're going on a date...?"

"Yes..." Sasuke answered cautiously. There was something off with his sexy fox and it bothers the young man a lot. Naruto had been skittish of late ever since school started and his encounter with Ino.

"If you're going to date her it means you'll be kissing her."

The hushed voice swept across the room, plunging it into subzero temperatures. If Itachi had been any lesser man he would have shivered from the bone penetrating chill in the atmosphere. Sasuke felt the same with his blood turning to ice at the betrayed look in those normally cheerful eyes. Someone had taken away the sun in those beautiful blue eyes and Sasuke knew he was to blame.

"Please Naruto, it won't mean anything."

The CEO had mentioned something about the girl being very aggressive in showing her passion and might force Sasuke to give her some form of attention even though his intention was to reject her. His exact words were, "She said that she wants a kiss even if you are going to reject her on the date."

That had been the start of the whole fiasco in his office. The lover's spat soon escalated into a near all-out war with both parties suffering heavy casualties. Sasuke understood the implications of not handling the troublesome Yamamoto daughter but Naruto who was a demon didn't.

"Naruto, is there a reason why Sasuke can't kiss her?"

The fox demon turned his piercing glare to Itachi who made a silent promise to never anger fox demons. "Of course he can't! He's already kissed me before, he can't go around sharing that soul bond with anyone else!"

"Sacred soul bond?" Itachi wondered.

Sasuke froze. Did his brother just hear that he kissed another male? Fortunately the CEO was still trying to piece the new information to make out the puzzle.

At Itachi's cluelessness, Naruto growled and left the office. As the door slammed shut and rattled on its hinges, both Uchiha brothers exchanged troubled looks. "Go," Itachi told his brother and Sasuke left without a word.

The CEO pulled out his phone and scrolled down to the only other person who knew what a soul bond was."

Three rings later, a very low and seductive voice answered the call.

"Kurama? I have a question. What does a soul bond mean?"

>>Xxx Destiny Aitsuji xxX<<