Year 4 - 34

As the trio fell to the floor and rolled from the cup. Cassiopeia felt pain as she slammed straight into the edge of some stone. She looked to see it was a random gravestone, the corner now decorated with some of her own blood. She groaned in pain.

"Are you both okay?" Cedric asked them.

"Yeah, you?" Harry replied.

"Yeah, Cass?" Cedric replied.

"No, I hit my head." She replied.

"Badly?" Harry asked, walking over to her and helping her up. As he helped her up, he looked to the cut. It was across the side of the forehead, blood running down the side of her face. "Madame Pomfrey will fix that right up." Cassiopeia nodded with a smile. The pair then turned their sights to other points of the area they had landed in.

"Where are we?" Cedric asked looking around. Harry and Cassiopeia walked to the gravestone that held a statue of a grim reaper.

"Oh, shit." Cassiopeia commented.

"We've been here before." Harry told Cedric. But Cedric was interested in the cup.

"It's a portkey. Harry, Cass, the cup is a portkey." He told them.

"We've been here before." Harry repeated, the edge clear on his voice. "In a dream."

"Harry." Cassiopeia whispered, pointing to the name on the grave. 'TOM RIDDLE'

"Cedric, we have to get back to the cup, now." Harry told the boy.

"What are you talking about?" Cedric asked. Before Harry could reply, there was the sound of a door opening. Everyone turned to see Peter Pettigrew opening the door to the house that laid not so far away. Harry and Cassiopeia then cried out in pain. Harry's hand going to his forehead, while Cassiopeia's went to her arm. The pair fell to their knees in pain. The cauldron in between the graves lit on fire as Cedric walked to the pair.

"Harry, Cass, what is it?" Cedric asked.

"Just get back to the cup." Cassiopeia replied through gritted teeth. Cedric didn't move, he just held his wand to the newcomer.

"Who are you, what do you want?" Cedric demanded to know.

"Kill the spare." Voldemort spoke, from his little form in the arms of Pettigrew.

"NO!" Cassiopeia yelled, grabbing her own wand.

"Avada Kedavra!" Pettigrew cursed, pointing Voldemort's wand at the boy.

"Stupefy!" Cassiopeia yelled, pointing at Cedric. Everyone watched as the green and blue spells were shot towards Cedric. Harry and Cassiopeia praying that the blue would reach him first and throw him out of the way of the killing curse. But their hearts dropped as the green hit its mark before the blue.

"NO! CEDRIC!" Harry and Cassiopeia cried out. Pettigrew came forwards and raised Voldemort's wand. He sent a spell at Cassiopeia, to knock her down.

"Cass!" Harry cried out in worry, but Pettigrew waved the wand again. In doing so, Harry was lifted off the floor and moved in the position so that the grim reaper statue would hold him captive. Harry struggled against the statue as he watched Pettigrew wave the wand in Cassiopeia's direction. The girl was lifted from the floor and was pushed against another gravestone. The statue was an angel, it held a pole in her hand and cried black tears. The statue stood from its natural place and then moved itself so that it held Cassiopeia against her, pole holding her there, wings holding her tight.

 The statue stood from its natural place and then moved itself so that it held Cassiopeia against her, pole holding her there, wings holding her tight