33// Together Atlast

A week later

"Alhamdulillah we've gotten to the end of all these. I know this wedding was eventful, but we thank God for giving us the ability to overcome our difficulties and here we are. I just pray that we all stay together and forever. And as for Raima and Mairo, they've been sent to where they belong. I'm sure this has taught y'all a lesson. Don't trust people that much that they get the ability to hurt you. Just take Mairo for an example, if someone told me that she did that, I wouldn't believe them because I thought I knew her and I thought that I could stand in front of everyone and defend her character but it was just my thoughts, we took her as a family member but look at what she did to us right under our noses".

"Raima...who could have thought that behind that beautiful, innocent and calm face, was a wicked human. I trusted that girl, gave her a place in my house, but what did she do? She tried to kill Nabila but God intervened"

"Oh Allah we thank you from saving us from the clutches of our enemies. It's indeed true that your murderer is with you" he sighed before looking around

"Does anyone have anything to say? Alhaji Muhammad?"

Daada cleared his throat a bit before he started "I really don't have anything to say but to thank God. HE is the most superior and HE did what's best for us. Alhamdulillah that my daughter and every other person is safe. May Allah keep protecting us with HIS protection" they chorused an ameen then a long silence followed.

Nabila was numb, she couldn't believe that all this drama happened in her life, just like a dream, or even a movie, or maybe a book. Everything felt so surreal. She couldn't believe it.

Ahmad on the other hand kept stealing glances at her. He couldn't get over the fact that she was back to him forever. He had faith in God and HE didn't let him down. He was so elated.

"Toh I guess since all that drama is over let's get back to the real deal right?" Daada said smiling broadly.

"Oh yes of course" Baba chuckled too. Anty radiya and Maami followed suit. Ahmad and Nabila were confused, which deal?

"So which date do you think is perfect or should we ask for their opinion?".

"I guess it's better if they select it themselves" Anty Radiya said and the elders agreed.

"Date?" Ahmad enquired politely
"Yes. Your wedding date, she do you want it to take place?"

Then it dawned on them, they weren't married. That drama spoilt everything.

"This Saturday"
"This Saturday" they said at the same time. Ahmad smirked at Nabila while she ducked her head down and blushed.

"See how eager they are. Okay then"

*********

"Iyye, she how she's just smiling. Close that mouth joor" Nadiya teased making all of them in the room to laugh

"Stop. Don't disturb my baby" Ama said with a smile playing on her lips.

They kept on talking while the make up artist did some final touch ups on her face.

After a little while, they heard little kids shouting an daura and jumping round the house.

All Nabila could do was smile. Finally!

Ping
A message notification popped up on her phone's screen. It was from Ahmad.

Mrs Ahmad Waziri..that sounds great you know. I hope you're ready to be swept off your feet by me, if not, then be prepared. Wifey😉❤️