18// Forgiveness Is The Option

Nabila's POV
Amal finished telling them what happened and by the the time she finished, Ahmad was asking for forgiveness from me.

"Ahmad I know that you're angry when you said that but that's still not enough reason for you to act like that. By the way I didn't hold anything against you because I don't even care" I stated as a matter of fact. I really don't care and I also don't like problems.

"Okay thanks " he smiled at me while I just smiled.

"There's good news" he smiled wider
"What is it " Amal and I asked simultaneously
"Well, the media didn't publish anything about yesterday " he said. He was expecting us to be suprised but to avoid bursting his bubbles I smiled
"Alhamdulillah. Thank God, it's really a miracle " I didn't want them to know it was me who did so. I didn't do it for show off.

"But sis.. " Amal started before I glared at her. I know she wanted to talk about that.
"Alhamdulillah " she said instead then smiled nervously at me.

"We'll take our leave. Thank you for giving us time to explain ourselves " I said then turned to leave.

"No wait a minute " aunty Radiya said before coming with a paper bag

She handed it over to while I politely rejected it.

"I'm sorry I can't accept it" I smiled. It would be so unnice of me to accept. I don't know why but that's what I think.

"Come on, think of me as your mother" but I still declined, politely.

She later gave up and bid us bye. Immediately we got home, Amama called me.

She told me that her crush proposed to her but she's confused on whether to accept or not. She sounded really nervous.

I just told her to calm down before making any decision
" what if I make the wrong decision" she said breathlessly
"Why are you so pessimistic, and even if you do so I'll be there to guide you" she heaved a sigh before bidding bye.

Well I just hope she makes the right decision.

Ahmad's POV

Immediately Nabila and Amal left, I went to the newspaper office . They informed that it was Nabila that paid them not to publish the news. I never thought she would do such after what I've done to her.

"Yes sir. She payed two million naira for your sister" the guy confirmed.
"Two million naira" I said in disbelief.
He nodded in confirmation again.

' I really need to meet her' I thought then walked out of the office to her hospital.

Nabila's POV

I really feel good after all that happened ☺. To top it , that patient of mine that i told you about has recovered. Her name is Raima. What a coincidence right.

"Hey Raima" I said walking towards her.
"No mamai send her out she's the cause. I hate her" she yelled

I tried to calm her down but she wasn't taking any of it. What did I do now?

Her mother succeded in calming her down while I left the room. I wonder what happened to her.

Ahmad's POV

I drove to Nabila's hospital thinking of what to say. I'm really confused.
I knocked on her office door while I heard a calm "come in"

I walked in and I noticed that she was surprised to see me.
"Hi" I waved
"Hello. Have a sit" she said not even looking at me. "Do you have an appointment or is there anything you need" she smiled. Her smile looked fake.
"Actually I learned about what you did for Ummi and for that I'm really grateful. You also didn't have to pay, you could have informed me I would have paid. Besides it's not too late, I'll repay y..."
"What do you mean? That I can't pay such amount by myself. Well had it been it was somebody I would have done something like that, don't think that I'm doing that for your money" she continued her work.

"Okay I'm sorry" I apologized
"I've heard. And I also said it's nothing" she snapped
"But you haven't forgiven me" I smiled
"Do I have to say it" she looked at me
"Well yes. You have to, if not I'll think that you're still angry" she looked at me before saying
"Okay you've been forgiven" she said
"That's not the right way" I smirked
"What have you turned into now, an English teacher or what" she dropped her pen on the table.
"No. All you've to say is 'I have forgiven you and I'm no more angry' don't forget to add a genuine smile" I smiled at her

"Ahmad stop this nonsense and get out. I've had enough for today" she folded her palms together in a dramatic way.
"Not until you do as I say"
She let out a sigh before proceeding with a loud voice" security come and take this mad man away. He's disturbing me"and within a blink of an eye the guard was here.

He was having a 'no-nonsense' face on. Immediately he saw me, his face changed into a big smile, showing his bright 32 set of teeth. I returned his smile with a warm one
"Am I dreaming? I'm standing in front of THE Ahmad Waziri." He widened his eyes. Wow. Never knew I had fans.

I smiled again but my little moment of being a superstar was destroyed when I heard a loud bang on the table.

"Get him out. If you like you can spend the whole day looking and smiling at him like a moron when you are out" she directed her statement to the guard.

"Ma'am am I supposed to g-get h-him out of t-the o-off-office" he stammered
"No instead you're supposed to sit and have a cup of coffee alongside him while you discuss your life affairs with each other in my office while I go stand in front of the gate welcoming patients" she said sarcastically while rolling her eyes

"But ma'am i-i-i"
"I-I what" she raised a brow
"Icantsendhimout" he clutched his eyes and said the sentence as fast as he could
"What do you mean? Remember that this is my office and he......he's just here to.......I can't believe you,"

"Look, I just told her to forgive me but she isn't answering me" I said facing the guard now.

"Ma'am please" he said in a low tone
"Okay I forgive you. Now can you please leave?" She shut her eyes briefly before opening them. I noticed one thing, her eye color is light brown.
" I want it my own way " I insisted
"See why I said you should take him out" she hissed

"Ma'am j-just do it h-his w-wa-way" the guard ducked his head down
"Holy potatoes. You've all gone mad" she took out her phone
"Ma'am look it's very easy. Just say it the way he wants and it'll be fine" the guard said straightforwardly.

"Samuel who do you work for? Ahmad or me?' She massaged her temple with her hand

"I work for you ma'am but I have to be generous to the guest" she sighed

"Both of you 're useless. Tell me, how should I say it" she faked another smile
"Say 'I have forgiven you and I'm no more angry' with a real smile".

"I have forgiven you and I'm no more angry" she smiled though I know she forced it.

"That's not a real smile but I'll leave. I think I've caused enough headache for today" I winked then stood up to leave
"Bye" she said rudely
"Oh bye" I smiled before going out.

.

Dear readers sorry
Expect another update tonight(maybe. Don't kill me if I don't. And that 25th Dec issue is now 27that December. Don't get confused)

PS: NOT EDITED

Bye☺