28// The Real Deal

Dedicated to MaamaKabir9and Xaharau for being patient with me. I love you girls

"You should hurry up. Don't waste much time" Maman Nadiya- Nabila's aunt- said rushing out of the room. Today was the Wankin Amarya and Kunshi. They were going to begin with the henna decoration and the henna artist was already there with her team. They were four, the leader will be the one to decorate Nabila's hands and legs while her assistant will do it for the elders, then the other two for the bridesmaids.

"Masha Allah, this looks extremely beautiful" Nadiya said to Nabila but Nabila thought of her life is she making the right decision? "She thought"

Her henna was washed and was later smoked with Oud.

WANKIN AMARYA

They all dressed up and got ready for the event.

Nabila and her friends came down together and danced to their heart content everyone ate,danced and enjoyed themselves.

She chuckled seeing how her friends were dancing especially Raima when she started her shoki she touched the ground.

Nabila stripped off and took a bath before hopping on her bed and Ahmad called her.

Ahmad️~Heyy! Can I come and see you?

Nabila~Nooo you are not allowed to until after the Nikkah

Ahmad~I hope I can wait oo

Nabila~*Chuckles*

Ahmad~Aww you laugh is so cute

Nabila~Thanks bye! My regards to Any

Ahmad~Okayyy bye

"Nabila? "Ama sauntered into the room" "Yeah" A tired Nabila answered.

"I don't know why but I don't like that your new friend Raima"

"Ama remember that she lives Ahmad so much but she still sacrificed her love for me "She explained"

"Who does that? I'm sure she's up to something don't say I didn't warn you "She sashayed out of the room and Nabila shrugged jumping into lala land.

I woke up in a dark forest on a hill and i was as tied up like an animal about to be slaughtered I looked around and some strange people with black clothes were surrounding me.

"Please where am I? "I asked and they ignored me so I screamed.

"Shut up young lady or I'll push you down this hill" He threatened"

And just then,a woman came in all dressed up in a white wrapper and blouse with a sword and she looked at me with a smirk before handing the sword to one of the men.

They placed it on the fire for about and hour or two from my calculation tho,the sword has turned beet red.

"Slaughter her head! "The woman ordered"

"Oh Allah save me!" I prayed and they raised the sword about to cut off my head.

"Innalillahi! "Nabila woke up in a pool of sweat"

"What's wrong Nabi?" A worried Raima asked" Nothing".

She sauntered bathroom room to take her bath

I'll be getting married ! I don't know why but I'm feeling so uneasy "She thought"

"Ama" Nabila said. "Yess??? "Ama answered" Where is Raima? "She asked"

Chronicles Of Nabilah✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें