29// Helter Skelter

"Yes.....that's what you're supposed to do. I'm telling you that my wife has been kidnapped and you're saying that there's nothing you can do? What nonsense! Save it.....I'll do the necessary by myself" Ahmad yelled into his phone.

He had contacted the police but all they said was that there's nothing they can do because it hasn't been 24 hours since she was kidnapped therefore he can't file a case.

Daada had already hired a private detective that was supposed to trace where Nabila was since her phone must be with her. He was to track down her phone.

Ama and the rest of the family members were trying their best to help. Ama had called almost all of their friends, acquaintances, staff just to find out if they know where Nabila is but all in vain, all of them gave the same answer which was "I don't know". She really got worked up and wasn't calming down.

Raima on the other hand was in panick, Mairo had left since and is not yet back so she has nobody to calm her down. She quickly ran into an empty room and dialed Mairo's number.

"Pick up the damn phone you foolish woman" Raima said getting irritated. She called about three times but got no answer so she decided to send a message.

"Mairo be fast in whatever you're doing and come home immediately. They have locked the house not letting anyone go out and very soon they'll notice that you're not around. Please as soon as you see this message don't bother replying, just come back" she whispered as she typed.

Before she could say a word, a message came in. It was from Mairo.

Mairo:- I would have been back long a go but it seems like they've tracked us down. We had to escape from where we hid her leaving her there all alone. The stupid boys I hired ran away on hearing the siren and you know at this old age I can't carry Nabila

Raima hissed and called Mairo, this time she picked up immediately.

"What do you mean by you left her there? I'm sure she has seen you what if she exposes our secret?" Raima said trying not to shout. She immediately slid into the toilet to avoid anyone overhearing her conversation.

"I don't know about that all I know is that if they caught me there it would be more trouble" Mairo yelled at Raima

"Pshh. Can you explain what happened there? I'll see what I can do" Raima sighed placing one hand on her waist holding her phone with the other.

"This will take time but okay. Just make sure no one is there with you" Raima rolled her eyes as Mairo started talking.

Flashback

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" A tired Nabila said trying to adjust to the abrupt light.

"That's non of your business. All I want you to know is that you're here because of Ahmad" Raima said walking to and fro