21// She Is Back

Nabila's POV

I couldn't believe my ears. I was extremely speechless.

"If you don't have an answer now I'll let you be. You don't have to give me an answer immediately, I'm sure you're shocked" he said "do you want to go home now?" He added and I just nodded.

We headed to the boat. I really wanted to tell him yes but I can't. I don't know why but my toungue is tied all of a sudden.

"I thinkmyanswerisyes" I said quickly immediately the boat started moving. His eyes widened before he smiled.

"Are you for real?" He smiled, his expression wanting me to say yes. I just nodded while he murmured a silent 'thank you God'

He stood up on the the boat and it made a shaky move. I was about to fall off(not in the water) then he used his hands to block me.

He brought out a diamond ring from that small box and leaned it foward. He motioned for be to bring forth my hand while I just sat there.

"No I c-can't accept this. It's too expensive. I can't" I said.
"You're more expensive than this. It is nothing compared to you. You are a priceless jewel that no-one is opportuned to have. I'm really lucky to havr you. Accept this little token of appreciation otherwise I'll feel like you don't want to marry me, you just said yes out of pity......"

"No. I mean I love you and I want to marry you but......I can't accept this....maybe another time" I gathered courage to say that.

"Another time?" He raised a brow and he looked really cute. MashaAllah.

"I mean after the m-marriage" I stammered
"What marriage?" He smirked
"Our m-mar-marriage" I stammered again.

"You mean our marriage. When we finally become one. You become mine and I become yours....."

"Y-Yes "she said nevoursly" Nabila?"

"Mm? Do you know what am thinking of? No"

"Our future......I mean when we get married our kids,then we are gonna have our small but large family and we will not have any problems and we will live happily ever after"

"*blush* Ahmad ... "She said but was cut off" Please say that again whenever you say my name it comes out so sweet and lovely......

"Ahmad please stop "She said as they were stepping out of the boat"

He led her to the car as they continued their romantic talks

"What did you want to tell or ask me? "He asked

"Are we going to continue with our plan or should we just tell that it was all a joke then we can start afresh"

"No way Nabila! We are never going to tell that it was a plan we should just continue...I mean if Baba finds out it will cause so much trouble and I can't just go and tell him that we have decided to get married for real"

"Okay woooo "Nabila said as she was stepping out of the car" Good night Nabi" Good night Ahmad"

As she went into the house she went straight to her room and changed for bed then she started met Ama waiting for her on the bed

"Hey Ama! Hello beela! How was the romantic something? Because am sure it super romantic "Ama said with a smirk

"Ke stop nonsense. Banason raini( I hate disrespect)" Nabila said as she removed her veil

She narrated every single thing that happened to Ama. She even made the mistake of telling Ama the marriage stuff was a plan at first.

"Hmmm. May God deliver you guys. Had it been you guys don't like each other that's how you'd destroy everything." Ama hissed and smacked Nabila's head.