15// Accusations

Nabila's POV

I stood up to run towards Ummi bit Amal held me.

"Haba mana sis, let's go snap pictures with the prize. Everyone is waiting for you" she dragged me. I was about to protest when she gave me that 'you have to ' look.

We were snapping pictures but my mind was with Ummi. I am feeling sorry for her.
I heard some noise behind me then I looked towards it.

I saw a man holding a camera talking.
"We have to take complete footage. I'm sure you have that you have the other footage right" a lady, journalist to be precise nodded at him.

"Yes sir. This would surely be the headlines of tomorrow " she smirked

"Very good. Now quickly get to the office and start working on it" the man said " I'll go and cover their little family moment. The Waziri family, be ready for me " he smirked

Immediately I heard that, I knew he was referring to Ummi. But what do they want to do.

I ran to them leaving Amal's hand. She kept calling my name but I ignored her.

"Excuse me" I said holding the ladies hand
"What are you guys planning, how could you do so? "I said facing them

"Hey madam excuse us. It is also non of your business " the rude man said eyeing me

What
Is he mad

"How does it concern you whether it's or non of my business? All I know is you're planning something wrong against a lady which I will not allow you to" I snapped

"Oh really " he laughed "look this is our job and no one can stop us" he paused then smirked " do you think that we don't know about doctors like you who betray other people by killing the patients through an injection or so because of money.......... "

"Shut up" I cut him off "you have no right to say that besides I'm not in a mood to argue "I added

"Look I don't know you and what you want. Just let me go" the lady said as I was holding her hand.

"You are a lady and you'll understand me more. Think about it, had it been this happened to you and you wake up to see your news in the papers, you would surely feel heartbroken " I sighed

"The poor girl is already in a trauma doing this will cause more...... "

"I don't care. As long as it will bring more profit and may even result in my promotion, I'll do it" she released her hand then left with a speed.

I followed her running till we reached the main door then I heard my voice being called in a very deep and scary voice.

I turned to see Ahmad
"Yawwa, Ahmad I really need to go and stop the.. "
"SHUT UP" Ahmad said furiously
"A--Ahmaa-a-ad I --I " he looked at me as I he was going to eat me raw. His eyes turned dark.

"How dare you" he yelled
"How dare you do that to my sister! I thought you were a responsible person but no, I was wrong again "he snapped

"Tell me, tell me what Ummi did to deserve that from you " he said moving towards me.

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un

What happened now. I'm confused

"I don't know what you're talking about " I stated as a matter of fact.

"Oh yeah how will you know? I'm sure you also don't know how you got here, who you came here for and why. You also don't know what happened to my sister's dress. " he spat bitterly

"I don't get...... I'm confused. You just came all of a sudden and started yelling. And about Ummi, kindly explain what you're saying because I've got other important things to do" I yelled back. Why can't he talk like every other normal person.

"Why did you do it"his voice was now deeper.
"Why did I do what " I seriously don't understand this guy. He's just speaking in riddles.

If he doesn't talk fast the journalist would reach and do what they want.

"Why did you cut Ummi's dress? If it you wanted Amal to win you could have done something else but not this" he yelled

Omg. He thinks I'm the one that did that.

"Ahmad " I yelled " think before you speak. Why do you think I've done that, besides Ummi is just like Amal to me so why would I do that to her. And what's your evidence, you're not even sure just because you felt like blaming me you did.. "

"I didn't just feel like. I've an evidence "he cut me off..

"What is it" I tapped my foot on the floor
"If you say it wasn't you what were you doing with Ummi's dress " he said then it rang in my ears

"I taught it was for Amal because she asked me to check it out. Besides when I left the dress it was in a good condition " I covered my nose due to the dusty wind blowing " and you said I did so for Amal to win......... hmm you're unbelievable. I was here fighting for Ummi but you had to look for ways to annoy me" I coughed.

"LIES. I HATE LIES so don't even start " he looked at me

What the...... He just called me a liar
I was getting chocked due to the wind so I eyed him then walked away.

I walked back to him then said "Ahmad you've crossed your limits. FALSE ACCUSATIONS. I DESPISE FALSE ACCUSATIONS so don't even start " then I left to my car.

I called Ama and told them that I had an emergency so I would leave. But the truth is that I'm going to a park to clear my head off.

Hi.
So what do you think about this chap?
Boring or interesting?
Who missed me? I missed all of you but most importantly your votes and motivating comments.
Kindly give me a resume gift (votes and comments)

Author's Important Note
I'll try to complete this book by February /March Insha Allah.
And if you haven't been reading my other books kindly start.

1. Trials
2. Amina Poetry Collection

J

ust check my profile you'll see the books.

................................
❤❤❤❤❤