27// Wedding Preparations

Nabila had it on her mind to make sure that Raima doesn't take Ahmad away and she was willing to do anything for him

On the other hand, Raima was busy following Mairo step by step, doing anything she says. This time around they had a fool proof plan, which will destroy Ahmad's wedding. But according to the plan, they had to wait till the wedding was very close.

Preparation on both sides were going perfectly. As for Nabila and Ahmad, they had patched up two days after the incident and Raima had apologized to them making them feel like she was supporting their union. She even went to the extent of helping out with some of the preparations. If only they know what is going on in her mind, they wouldn't have gotten so free with her.

Raima was very friendly to Nabila which made her very shocked but Ahmad calmed her down telling her that Raima might have noticed that she was wrong.

Time flies really fast. It was now a week to the wedding. The events were about to start. Nabila didn't want a grand wedding because of the fear of evil eyes but both her family members and Ahmad's family members were bent on celebrating the wedding in an exclusive way.

She only agreed with the condition that she'll only have five events; Sa lalle(henna decoration), wankin amarya, dinner,walima and budan kai(since Ahmad is from Kano they had to do it).

Tomorrow is going to mark the beginning of the wedding events and they were starting with sa lalle.

Nabila's house was really overcrowded so she begged her mom and she allowed her to stay at Ama's house because their house wasn't far.

"Alright bye. I'll talk to you later" Nabila ended her call with Ahmad and just then, Faina bounced into the room looking all happy. She held paper bags in both hands as she made her way to Ama's bed.

"You're back already" Nabila stood up from the chair she was sitting on moving towards Raima as she kept her phone on the chair

"Yh. Where's Ama sef, I didn't see her downstairs" she replied looking around the room.

Before I forget to tell you, since Nabila moved to Ama's house, Raima followed her there claiming that she wants to know Nabila very well and also help her with some things

As if Nabila asked for her help😒

Ama was totally against this but she allowing Raima to stay with them because of how persist Nabila was. But she still doesn't trust Raima. She thinks there's something fishy about her kindness.

"She went out" Nabila said simply as she sat onto the bed.

Raima started emptying the bags as Nabila got drowned in her thoughts.

"Nabiii" Raima said shaking her
"Y...yes" she was caught off guard. She was lost in her fantasy world

"I was showing you Ama's and my clothes for the events but you're not paying attention. What happened?" Raima said calmly

"Nothing. I'm just hyped about this wedding and also.." She wanted to say that she was having a feeling that something bad is going to happen but decided against it. She wanted to talk to Maami first.

"And what?" Raima got interested.

"Well...it's nothing. Continue" she said sitting up.

They kept talking about the preparations till Ama got back. They all ate and continued gisting since they had nothing to do.

They later got tired and retired for the night.

Happiest birthday Amamah. I love you soo much. May Allah SWA bless your new age dear.
MaamaKabir9