5// Shopping

Chapter 4

Nabila's POV

After I got ready I checked on Ama to know whether she has gotten ready or not. She decided to dress up in the guest room so we'll be fast in getting ready. She knew I was going to waste her time in the bathroom. Who else wouldn't being in the hospital with their clothes that choke me for about how many hours.

I knocked on the door and pushed it open and saw her standing in front of the dressing mirror.

"Wow Ama you look so good" I awwed. She was in my wine colored kimono looking so gorgeous. As she was fair it complemented her skin. I thought of giving it to her when she is going back home.

"Oh I always do"she said flinging her long hair to her back. I forgot to tell you that Ama and I both have long hair. Amamah's hair reached her back, it's slightly brown and silky. While mine reaches my waist, it's dark and silky but not as Amamah's. We inherited it from our mothers.

"Hmm" I said
"I'm going home with this you know" Ama winked" with or without your permission"she added and I shook my head

"Madam you can take it it's all yours" I said sitting down on the bed. I decided to check my messages.

 I decided to check my messages

The kimono.

"Oya you girls should come out, we have to get going now" Amma said moving to the kitchen.
"Okay Amma"
"Okay Amma"

Amma and I said together

"Jinx"
"Jinx"
We both said again

"Jinx again"
"Jinx again"
We both laughed at ourselves and got out of the room singing and dancing in our most craziest voices. We went to the car and the Amma was already there. We left our house and off to the surprise place I don't know about.

I just hope it would be memorial, after all it's my Amma. I went into my IG and started checking new posts and my new followers.

Amma's POV

I planned this outing just to make my daughter happy. Look at how happy she looks. May Allah SWA keep blessing and protecting her for me.

"Amma why are you smiling" Nabila asked me when she noticed that I've been smiling and staring at her

"Nothing dear, just be happy" I said touching her head

"Amma" Nabila said and hugged me.
"Now be fast we need to go to other places" I said pulling out of the hug. We were shopping and it would definitely take time , after all it's Nabila. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nabila I will tell the driver to pick up you girls later. I'm going to K's ( Maama's mother) house. See you later. I can't keep walking around the mall. You can go to other places if you want just tell me I'll send the driver." I said