10// You Again?!

Not edited beware

Ahmad's POV

"Aunty, please I am sick I can't go anywhere right now "Ahmad said shivering in his soft duvet"

"If you don't go then who will?! And now if the old man dies what will I and my children inherit? "Hajiya Radiya"

Well,I am Ahmad Ibrahim,I am 25yrs and I am working as a CEO at my father Alhaji Ibrahim waziri's company,my mom died since I was 10yrs then my younger blood sister fatima and my dad got married again to a woman called Hajiya Radiya she is a very cruel woman she has two daughters (my step sisters) They are Hafsa and Ummi they are very cruel too she married my dad because of his money"..

"Aunty? Why are you saying this you know that my dad only married you because you first husband died and now because you have children with him that's why your u want to take advantage of that? "Ahmad said"

"So what?! Are you jealous because your witch of a mother is dead? If you don't stand up then I am going to take revenge on your sister so choose! "Hajiya Radiya smirked"..

"You can go am coming "Ahmad said and shook his head" Baba never listens to what I say Allah yashirya..

Xxxxx

"Asha,get ready today we have been invited for dinner by the owner of "Waziri Empire" the owner WE table water you know that it's this hospital that checks the quality of their water so today they just invited us for a dinner tell the other staffs "Nabila said"

"Wow! Okay I will inform them "Dr Asha said and left"

2 hours later,

"Are you all ready? "Nabila said as some staffs were about to enter the hospital bus and she was about to enter her car which is leafing them to tell venue"

"Yes Doctor "They all answered and they all left"

Xxx

"Nazir you have to handle everything because daddy organized a dinner with the people that check the quality of our water "Ahmad said"

"But you just said you are sick? "Nazir(Ahmad's PA) said"

"Yeah but I will have to go to the venue before them so please take care bro! "Ahmad said and left with almost all the staffs"

Xxx

"The owner of the company isn't even here yet wow! "Nabila said"

"Good afternoon everyone,I am so sorry I had alot of work to do that's why "Ahmad said as he held the mike tightly"

"Wait! Is that Ahmad? So he is the owner of the whole company wow! "Nabila said as she saw Ahmad talking on the stage"

"Please the owner of the hospital is needed here to do some speech "Ahmad said and he got shocked as he saw Nabila walking towards the stage with her white neat lab coat"

"Hi Ahmad? "Nabila said" oh! Sorry please am so sorry hello so you are the owner of the hospital but I never knew,you always send your assistant to represent you but you managed to make it today "Ahmad said"

"Yeah, Umm please wait for me if I finish the speech then we will talk "Nabila said and started her speech"

After the speech, Ahmad and Nabila sat down on the VIP table while eating.

"So who thought I'll ever meet the tigress again" Ahmad smirked
"Well who thought I'll meet the frog again" Nabila said sipping her lemonade.
They both laughed and continued talking.

"Let's call on Dr Nabila Muhammad to give us her remark" the MC boomed through the mic followed by a loud applause from the audience.

Nabila stood up looking nervous. "What. Go on...." Ahmad said joined the audience to clap.

"I wasn't prepared for this....I don't know what to say" Nabila said face palming herself.
"Wow......is this really coming out of a doctor" Ahmad smirked"well just go. You can't say no"

Nabila walked up to the stage and looked at the the audience before starting.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I can see that you are all enjoying"the crowd chorused some things while she smiled" I'm very glad that I'm the inspector of WE table water and for that I'm very grateful to the Waziri Empire. For over a year and a half I've been the inspecting the WE table water in collaboration with NAFDAC, I've not found any fault in these products. It's absolutely safe, healthy and good to the people. I thought I'd come one day to see something wrong but instead I see improvement".

"WE table water as you can see" she pointed to a big banner "has improved to a higher standard and for that can we please celebrate the Waziri Empire" she spoke and everyone there clapped.

"I thank Allah for whatever He had done for this company and I pray to God that this company keeps improving to higher standard. May Allah guide us all" she rounded up and went to her seat

"Someone said she wasn't ready" Ahmad teased
"I know I fumbled so stop making me more uncomfortable" she pouted

"Wow I loved your speech" Nazir said to Nabila

"Oh wow thanks" she replied.

They introduced themselves and Nazir left leaving Ahmad and Nabila.

"So let's exchange numbers" Ahmad said and they did.

Later on they both went to their houses.

Hello how are you doing. Happy Eid'l Maulud everyone.

So......... Till meet.
Dedicated to amamatu_kabir because she helped with this chapter.

I'm writing a new book but I'll inform you when I publish the book. It's gonna interested. Don't miss it

Bye for now