Chapter 27

Amoni

The woman and the kids made it to the back while me and a few men went to see what was going on outside. We got there and saw this man standing there looking at me. I was scared out of my mind but I had to push that feeling aside being alpha. "WHO ARE YOU." I yelled at him. He walked closer to me and the guards got in front of me but when they realized who he was they moved out of the way.

"I don't like my little girl yelling at me." The man said. "Who are you?" I asked again. I knew he could tell I was in fear. "I'm your father. I mean I told you I was coming back." I stud in shock. I couldn't talk nor could I speak. He grabbed me and hugged me tight. I didn't even hug him back. "I missed you so much." He cried

"Alpha. 3 guards on the west side smell the hunters." One of the guards said. My father let go of me and looked at the man. "Round up all the men and prepare for war." He said. He turned to "Where are your brothers and sisters." He asked me. I still couldn't talk. My stomach started to hurt and I felt as I was going to throw up.

Kai

"I want to know was it fun to raise kids for a little bit?" Stan asked me. Two men came in with angel. She was crying. "I mean I wanted her at first but now I can give to fucks about her." He grabbed a knife that was on a table near him and held it to her neck. "Daddy help me." Angel cried. He held it tighter to her neck. I felt my eyes change color and tingles dance on my skin.

I felt the chains pop and I got up he let go of angel and she ran off. I grabbed Stan by his neck. "You thank I will let you hurt my little girl. I may not of made her but she is mine." I snapped his neck and watched as his body dropped. I picked up the knife and went to cut the others lose. Once everybody was up and walking we found a stair case that lead through 3 Silver doors. I punched each one only feeling slight pain from each one. When we got to the top I noticed we were in the basement the whole time. Now I have to find Amoni.

Sorry go it being short.