Chapter 29

Amoni

I guess the guy that came out was there leader and he started speaking. "Well I see we had the mutts to come out but are work is far from done. All these years you have put us humans in fear and the only ones who can stop you is us hunters." He snapped his fingers and they lifted there gun. 'Shift' I told everyone through mind link. They all did except me and my dad. "We aren't scared of you guys. We have never messed with humans and nor do we want to. We stay hidden away from you all knowing you would do something like this."

A shot was fired and one of my men fell and he howled in pain. The rest the pack attached the hunters. There were Wolf's falling and all so the hunters. I shifted and ran through all of the madness. I found Kai fighting a hug man and a women was about to shoot him but I bit her leg and I dragged her across the ground. Her body started to disappear and she screamed. I let her go and ran over to Kai. He was penned down and the guy pulled out a knife and was about to stab him but I used my powers to grab him by his neck. He gasped for air and he kicked his legs. He soon stopped and I dropped him. I ran over to this girl and I was shocked at who it was. "Long time no see Amoni. " It was Linda one of my old co-workers. I shifted to my human form and looked at her. " You knew this whole time what I was didn't you?."

"Some one had to watch you. Us being partners was set up by me to keep an eye on you." Linda an I were close before I was fired. She would call me about her problems and I would do the same. She lunged at me and I dodged her and she fell face first. I pulled her up by her hair and punched her in her face. I let her go and she fell back down. She spit out blood and smiled at me. " That was cute but its time to quit playing." She pulled something out her pocket and before I knew it I was shot in my back. I fell to my knees and I looked at her. " Dan hurry up and get her to Shelia." Something was placed over my face but I was to weak to move. I was picked up and my eye and my eyes started to close. " Amoni you really are dumb."