Chapter 11

Amoni

Me and Kai looked every where in his office looking for people who may be able to help us. I had to jump a few times to get the books that was in the air. We were looking for about 30 minutes and still found nothing.  "Hey amoni look at this." I looked over to him and he pointed. " The people go by the powerful stone pack. They have 4 pack members that they still looking for before the war."

He said. I looked at him dead in his eyes and he did the same to me. " Well do you have the number?"I asked he nodded and looked through his draw. "Ha got it." He pulled out a list of numbers and found there's.  "Here." I handed him his phone and he called the number.

"....Yes I'm the alpha of the Dark Moon pack.......well I think I have the four people to help before the war......Yea we can come ok bye." He hung the phone up."We can go tonight and get there tomorrow morning." I nodded but then realized I female pack members clothes.

"Kai I don't have any clothes." He grinned . "Even that I would like to see that I had some pack members get you and your sister some clothes. "I thanked him and walked out time to find my sister's and brothers.

Mark

I was in angels room playing tea party. She made me put on a boa and make up. I mean she is young so my face looked a total mess.There was a knock on the door and Amoni walked in. She stopped and looked at my face and bust out laughing. I was pissed. "Mark your the ugliest sister I have." She laughed . Angel looked at me and back at amoni. "Mommy he looks pretty." She calmed down and looked at us.

"He does baby but can I talk to him for a minute?"She asked. Angel nodded. I got up and walked to the door were amoni was. " We need to go to the powerful stone pack to train are self with the powers." I nodded and smiled. Maybe I can do more with my powers other then water tricks.

Shay

He told me his name was Toby. He told me how he became omaga and why he felt he wasn't loved. We were walking out side in the garden. "So do you except me as a mate?" I asked he nodded and I  yelled like a little school girl. We turned around and headed back to the house. Soon as we walked in Amoni came to us. "Well this is my mate toby." I said. She said hi.

"Um.. we need to visit the powerful stone pack to train are powers." I was cool on the outside but on the inside I was doing my happy dace.  I finally get my powers.

Amoni

I couldn't find Monika any were. Soon as I was about to check up stairs somebody bust through the door and yelled rouges.