Chapter 8

Mark

My mate is my sister's daughter. This has to be a mistake, she's to young. " Mark can I talk to you for a minute?" Amoni asked. I nodded. She grabbed my arm and we walked into the house. "Did you call Angel your mate?" She questioned.  I scratched the back of my neck as she asked that. " Yea but she's your daughter and my niece I mean she so young." I said. I was sad that my mate wasn't old enough for me. I can't do what mates do.

"Look first she is not my daughter but I took on the mother role because her real mother that took us was a complete ass. Second you can't reject her because she doesn't know a lot about mates." She said. I felt better because she wasn't family-family. We walked back outside and saw Shay and Monica playing with Angel. She was giggling and that made my wolf purr. I wonder how can I tell her dad.

Kai

I could tell somthing was wrong when Amoni pulled me around the corner.  " Kai you can't get mad at what I'm about to tell you so promise you won't get mad." She said. "I promise." I said. She sighed and looked me dead in my eyes. " My brother is Angel's mate." She said. Soon as she said that I went full on father mode and snapped. " No one and I mean no one will ever be with my daugher mate or not. I mea-" I was cut off with Amoni kissing me. I started kissing her back and that kiss was heated.

I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I bit her bottom lip asking for entry but she denied and pulled away. "You said you wouldn't get mad." Amoni said lowly. I walked upstairs to are room and through in the bed softly and started kissing on her on her neck. When I got to the place where I would mark her she started moaning like crazy and my wolf Chase was fighting to come out. I looked up and saw Amoni was in charge.

I let my wolf take control to.

Chase

" What's your name gorgeous. " I asked my mate. "Mandy and you are?" She giggled "Chase." I started kissing her neck and went to the spot where I would mark her and she was moaning up a storm. My canines came out and I marked her. She screamed and and started back moaning. Let just say I had her screaming my name.

----------------------

Take a look at my new book called sisters