Charter 3

-Kai-

I was happy that my mate

was moving in. She didn't look like she wanted to move in so fast but she will get over it. She walked out side with me to go to the pack house.

" So does my mate have a name?" I asked noticing I didn't ask earlier. " Amoni Nickleson" I nodded and smiled as her voice sent chills down my spine. " I'm Kia stevens." I said she smiled which made me smile.

As we were walking to the pack house it was a little girl crying. I stopped see what was wrong. " what's wrong sweet heart" I asked. She looked at me and I was shocked at what I saw when she looked up. " My mommy and daddy beat me up for being bad." She had bruises on her face and arms and looked no younger then 3. I picked her up and she howled in pain." What happened? "Amoni asked as we started walking to the pack house. " her parents beat her for doing something wrong and for them to leave bruises is just unbelivable" She gasped at what I said. Years formed in her eyes as she looked at the little girl " it's OK baby when we get there I can fix up all the marks and then we can have some ice cream" She nodded and smiled. This is how I know she will be a great luna. We got to the pack house and I sat the little girl on the chair. " What your name sweet heart" Amoni asked." Angle she replied slowley. " What are your parents name." She started tearing up. " Mark and Rose Graves" and she started crying again. Amoni picked up Angel asked me where the restroom was and I told her. Soon as she left I went to Angel's parents house.

I knocked on the door and Stan came to the door." Yes alpha how may I help you." He asked a nothing was wrong. " I need you to get your wife I have to talk to you two" I said as calm as possible. When he turned around to get her I let my self in and walked to the chair. " yes alpha" his wife said. " I'm kicking you two from the dark moon pack I need you to get your things and be gone in the next 24 hours." The wife gasped and the husband look ticked off. " Look alpha no disrespect but we have a daughter to take care of we can't go rouge know" I smiled at how easy he think he can get away.

"Well as I see your daughter is at the pack house crying because you guys abused her" They smirked and said something that will have my gard up. " well this is sad but we will leave and when we come back we will have war and take angel back" She said. I got up and walked out it was nothing for me to say might as well prepare for what is to come.