Chapter 19

Chapter Dedicated to :VeronicaHua

Stan

I was pissed off they fucked up my whole plan. "What the hell. I told them go in and get the kids and bring them back.I didn't say rape Angel I needed her.Now we have to go back to square one." I yelled at Kailan. She was more serious about this then anybody else. "Sir I had no particular action in what was done I told them to get them and get out." She said

She lied to me right through her teeth. "Honey come down here." I yelled to my wife Shelia.  "Handle her." She nodded and walked over to her. She slaped her but Kailan has a stright face but was raised like that. "Now I don't care if  Kai is your brother. Your parents picked him over you take your anger out on him and get the kids.Kill him and Amoni just kill the whole family. Mess up this time your dead." Shelia yelled. I smirked as i began walking out the room.

Kailan

I held in the tears when she slaped me.

"Now I don't care if Kai is your brother.Your parents picked him over you take your anger out on him and get the kids.Kill him and Amoni just kill the whole family.Mess up this time and your dead." Shelia yelled. I nodded and they left. I wasn't mad at Kai I was mad at are parents. I knew everything that happen that day when I was 7 and he was 5.

Flashback

"Mommy can you fix my hair." She sighed as she put my brother to the side. "Look you always tell me your a big girl do it your self. Your brother does more things then you." She said I was hurt my own mother would say that. I sat on the stair case crying until my father came out his office."Daddy mommy is being mean to me again." He said so and kept on walking down stairs.

I didn't know what happen I just want the parents I had before back. Later dinner came around and I came in. Two buff men were sitting at the table talking to them. "Well as you see the little brat is here please take her now and leave she can't be my first born and be alpha." He said I didn't know what alpha was but I was scared when the two men took me. I yelled and scremed pack members looked at me with sad eyes but didn't do anything.

That when I gave up on everything in life until I came here thinking I would get revenge on my parents.

Flashback

It wasn't until later I found out are cousin got to be alpha and Kai didnt like him ether.