Chapter 20

Chapter Dedicated to:BrittanyBridgewater

Kai

Mark woke up about two hours later while we were still in the waiting room waiting to see if angel was ok. "Kai can I talk to you." Amoni asked. She got up handed the boys to her parents and grabbed my hand and dragged me outside."Look she hasn't came out and I'm really worried.  I care for as if she was my birth daughter.  I wanted to know if when all of this blow over can we adopt Angel." She said I smiled. "Of course we can adopt her. That day when we found out what her parents been doing to her she became ours."

She smiled.Just as we were about to hug Jada came out. "That babysitter is here." Amoni was full of rage when jada said that her eyes went from dark brown to gold. Gold fire was around her body and her hair was up stright. I have never seen this before meaning she was at the edge.

She walked in burning the door in the process and the family gasped at the sight. "Why are you here?" She said lowly. The Babysitter didn't answer. "I SAID WHY ARE YOU HERE." She yelled. " Look I came to say I'm sorry that's what. Angel parents want her and your kids but all of you dead. I also wanted to tell Kai are dad is working with them to."

"Wait did you just say are dad" I said. "Yea after you turned 5 and I was 7 mom and didn't care about me. That night I was taken he said she can't be born first and be alpha." She explained. "Look I don't ask for a Flashback in your life why did you let that happen to angel."Amoni said. The fire on her body got brighter and her eyes turned white. "I had to. If I didnt act as if it was funny they would have killed me. I'm sorry." She broke down crying. The fire around Amoni disappear she walked to..."My names Kailan."She whisper to amoni. She hug her then the doctor came out.

" Well angels ok but she was a bit scared when she woke up.  It's going to be awhile be for she be around men so for about a week or two only women." I looked over at Mark face fell when that was said. He got up and walked out the building. All of us men left and the women talked to angel.

I just hope my daughter is ok.