Chapter 5

-Kai-

(Next day)

I was sitting in the pack living room when my beta came in. "Alpha he's here" I knew who he was talking about. I stud and followed him to the door. I got there and say my father who I haven seen in 4 years. " Well son nice to see you again me and your mother missed you very much."

I looked at him and got mad. " I ran away because you and mom wanted to take the title away from me to Brad. He is not even your son." I said. Brad was my uncles son they always liked him better then me why I don't know. I just turned 18 and was ready to be verified  as the new alpha. While I waited for my name to be call by my father Brads name was called.

Every one in the crowed was shocked as Brad came to the stage. My father said what had to be said  and crowned him alpha. I was so mad that I just ran away and start my own pack.

I walked him into the room he would stay in and walked away. I mind linked the omega to start preparing for the party. I walked down the hall to me and Amoni room and saw the door open. I walked in and saw no one I started to panicking.  Where could she be.

-Amoni-

I woke up in a room and looked around I didn't see Angel. I got up quick and ran out the room. I ran and looked in every room on the hall. I got to the final room and saw her crying. I ran to her and hugged her. " It's okay mommy's here" I said soothing her. " I thought you left me" She cried.

I felt a pang of fear pass through my body and quickly filled with anger. I grabbed angels hand and and walked down the hall. I got to the room I was in and noticed Kai standing there staring in to space.

" Kai what's wrong"  He turned and looked at me his eyes grew wide as he walked to me. " I thought you left me." He hugged me. He let go and looked down at angel . " Do you want to go to the park today" her face brighten as she nodded. " Wait I have to cook and wash her up" He nodded and walked down stairs. I took her back to the room she was in and took her the restroom and wash her up and rapped a towel around her and walked into the room. Kai just brought a pair of clothes and shoes for her. "I knew you would need this so I brought it up for you " I nodded and thanked him. I dressed her and walked down stairs to find food lined up on the table. I understand being taken care of but dang. " I had the pack cooks make the best for you and angel" he said " thank you alpha for taking care of me " angel said " I know you call Amoni mamma so you can call me daddy " She smiled as he said that and she gave him a big hug. I smiled thinking i already have a small family.

Kai took me and Angel to the park. We played around and chased each other that when the most nastiest smell hit me

Rouges.

3 of them came from out of no where dashing to us and Kai was all ready in wolf for running to us. I told angel to hide behind the slide and stay. I shifted to my golden wolf and everybody stopped and look at me in till i started running. I pounced on the dirty brown one and bit down on his back leg. He whined and tried to get back up but he couldn't. He started to faded away. When all the others say that they started to run.

All i can think now is what is going on?