Chapter 28

Big shout out to SillieBillieme for the new cover.

Kai

We got to the top and I sniffed the air to find her scent. I found it and followed it outside. I found her and saw her the by a man. I growled loudly and both of them turned around. When Amoni saw me she ran to me and jumped in my arms. She started kissing me all over my face. She grabbed my fave and looked me dead in my eyes. "Where are the kids?" She said quickly.

"Right there with Mark and Shay." I said. "Get them out of here as quick as possible. The hunters are here and we don't have a lot of time." She said. I nodded and ran towards them. "Mark ,Shay take the kids to the celler and come back as quick as possible." They both went with out question asked.

I sniffed the air and paused. They sent of the hunters got stronger. I shifted and went to the area were the scent was strong but made sure I wasn't seen. There were men and women carrying guns. I ran back to Amoni to tell here what I saw.

Amoni

"Who was that?" My father asked. I finally gained enough strength to talk to him. "That was my mate." I said. We stud in silence for a few seconds when Kai came running in wolf form he shifted back to human form. "There here. There's no time to prepare get all the fighters out here ASAP." He said. I got one of the guards to mind link everybody out here.

Everybody came out ready. Soon as they came out the hunters came out of the woods. Shay, Mark, Monika, along with there mates(except for Angel) came out by my side. This one battle I wasn't ready to fight.