Chapter 14

Shay

When we got there 3 people was there waiting on us. We parked the car and stepped out. We were greeted by gasp from the lady and a shocked expression from the man. The lady walked over to us and stared. "It really are you guys I can never forget the day I gave you guys away. One by one. I didn't want to but I had to." She said. She looked so young to be are mother but with werewolfs ageing is diffrent.

The man walked over to us and smiled. "My little girls and my son I missed all of you guys dearly." He said. I looked and saw a boy that was clearly confused.He looked way young then us."Mom who are these people?"He questioned. "These are your sisters and older brother. I looked at her and wondered "How come he was never given away like us?" I said staring him down."Well he didn't have powers like you guys so he stayed." How was it possible we had it but he didn't I can feel the power radiating of him. "Mom it I didn't tell you. I do have powers but I never said anything. I can shape shift."She looked at him but then smiled."Your just like your father. No wonder why you never got in trouble." My momma laughed.

"Mommy is this my grandma and grandpa? " angel asked. Amoni looked down at her and nodded. Kai ruffled her hair and she laughes." Daddy stop." We all laughed then herd arguing in the house. "That's my shirt Jada!" The girl said. "Not. Mom got that shirt for me yesterday." Are mom looked at us and sighed. " That is you guys twin sisters Jada and Jeniffer."

Next thing we herd was a loud crash and screaming and everybody took off in the house.