Chapter Twenty-One: Bonding Complete

“Cris… is everything okay?” Jenna asked looking at Cristiano, he had been pretty quiet since he had picked her up from Sara’s and she knew that he had a lot on his mind; she just worried why he was being quiet.

The couple were currently curled up together on the couch watching a movie together, Cristiano looked down at Jenna who was cuddled into his side and nodded his head.

“Just something that Iker said,” Cristiano replied with a weak smile, he knew he had three days to mark Jenna but he wasn’t going to rush it; he wanted to do this at his own pace instead of rushing things.

Jenna eyed her boyfriend, she didn’t believe him for a moment and she wondered what was really going on; she had a feeling that it was something important.

“He wants me to mark you,” Cristiano muttered annoyed that Iker had ordered him to do so, he stared at the television knowing that the female pack-members had been telling her things about being mated to a werewolf.

Jenna tilted her head, she recalled what Sara and Pilar had told her about marking and it had made her a little curious; it was important to wolves and yet Cristiano didn’t seem to want to mark her.

“You don’t want to mark me?” Jenna asked softly trying not to sound hurt, she stared at him wondering why he didn’t want to complete their bonding.

Jenna wasn’t ready to be intimate with Cristiano but Sara had reassured her that he only had to bite her to complete their bonding; they could take their time with everything else.

“Of course I do… I love you Jenna, I just don’t want to force anything on you,” Cristiano explained alarmed that she thought he didn’t want her, he brushed his fingers through her hair; he hated that he had made her think that in any way, shape or form.

“You have to give up so much for me and I don’t want to force you to do more,” Cristiano continued, his brown eyes searching hers before he kissed her; she had to leave her entire life behind for him and he didn’t want to make this worse.

Jenna wrapped her arms around Cristiano’s neck, she brushed her fingers through his hair before she pulled back and rested her head against his.

“I want you too,” Jenna said looking at Cristiano, she was sure that it couldn’t be too bad and she doubted that Cristiano would hurt her.

Cristiano groaned closing his eyes, he rested his head on Jenna’s shoulder wondering if she knew what she was letting herself in for; he brushed his fingers down her back drawing her closer.

“I want this Cris… I want you,” Jenna whispered pressing her body up against his, she knew that she was never going to be with anyone else and she was okay with that.

Cristiano was her soul-mate and Jenna truly doubted that she would ever find someone like him again, she was his and she wouldn’t have had it any other way.

“Jen…” Cristiano whispered back, his heart pounded in his chest and he knew that once he did this then there was no going back; the two would be bonded for life and it changed everything for them.

Jenna nudged her nose against Cristiano’s, she knew that this was something that would change their lives; she kissed her boyfriend softly as he moved hair away from her neck.

“Are you sure amor?” Cristiano murmured not wanting her to do this if she had any doubts, he wasn’t going to rush her even if Iker had ordered him to mark her.

Jenna nodded her head, she was sure that she wanted this and she wasn’t going to change her mind; she couldn’t see herself without the footballer now that she knew the truth.

Cristiano made a small noise in the back of his throat, he gave Jenna’s lips one final kiss before he moved to nibble down her neck; he held Jenna still knowing that it was important that she didn’t move.

Jenna closed her eyes and tried to relax, she didn’t want to tense when Cristiano bite down on her neck; she was sure it would only make it hurt worse when he did.

Cristiano slowly moved to the spot where he wished to leave his mark, he nibbled and kissed softly knowing that he didn’t want to freak his mate out; it was a nasty shock for some when the werewolves bite down.

“Cris…” Jenna breathed feeling him stop, she knew he was giving her a final chance to change her mind but she wanted this as much as he did.

Cristiano ran his tongue over the sharp teeth that lay inside his mouth, he gently bit down on Jenna’s neck just above her collar bone; he held her still as she gasped in shock.

Jenna yelped a little at the stinging sensation in her neck, she took several deep breathes as she felt overwhelmed with the sudden intense emotions that filled her body.

Cristiano growled low in his chest, his body shaking as he held Jenna still not releasing her from his hold that he had on her neck; Cristiano knew one wrong move would rip through an important artery in her neck.

The pair remained like that for several moments before Cristiano slowly removed his teeth from the mark that he had made and gently started to lap at the wound to help it heal.

***

Jenna looked in the mirror and stared at Cristiano’s bite mark, it was still red and tender but it had slowly healed over; she was a little surprised about how it looked, it was different from the other marks that she had seen.

Cristiano had barely let Jenna out of his sight and Jenna knew it was something to do with their fully developed bond; she doubted that she would ever get used to this.

Shaking her head, Jenna gently moved her fingers over the slightly raised skin and smiled to herself knowing that her life was going to be different from now on.

“Jenna,” Cristiano called with a strained voice, he was trying to let her have some space but it was hard for him right now; he padded into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around her.

Jenna closed her eyes as Cristiano buried his head into her neck, she wondered what to make of this and she hoped that the bond would settle soon.

Cristiano made soft noises in the back of his throat, he held Jenna close knowing that he would never get used to being able to completely sense her; he smiled hoping that this was a good sign for them.

“Come back to bed,” Cristiano murmured softly, he held Jenna close trying to sooth the sensation in his stomach; he doubted that he would be any use to the team like this.

Cristiano could barely be in another room away from Jenna right now let alone spending an entire day and night away from her.

Jenna laughed softly and nodded her head, she allowed Cristiano to gently lead her back to bed; she felt a little odd now that she was bonded to the werewolf and he explained that it was normal until their connection settled.

“I’ll call Ancelotti in the morning,” Cristiano mused knowing that he would need time off, he doubted that the coach would be surprised since everyone knew that it was coming.

Jenna looked at Cristiano curiously before shaking her head, she had a feeling that it would be days before their connection fully settled and Cristiano would be able to part from her.

Cristiano smiled kissing Jenna, he would be able to relax when Jenna had officially moved in with him; he doubted that anything was ever going to tear her away from him again now that he had marked her.