Chapter Six: Hospital Surprise

"What the hell were you thinking?" Tiffany shouted storming into the hospital room where Jenna was resting, she hadn't been able to believe it when a doctor had called to inform her.

Jenna rolled her eyes leaning back in her hospital bed, she was being kept in overnight since the doctor wished to keep an eye on her since she'd hit her head; she had only needed a couple of stitches since she'd somehow managed to crack her head open when she dived to the floor.

"I was saving a little girl's life," Jenna replied simply, she still had a bit of a headache and was a little surprised that the parents of the little girl that she had saved were insisting on paying her medical bills.

Tiffany huffed, she was sure everyone would be talking about how brave her best friend was and she hated that the attention was being taken away from her.

Jenna chewed on her lip, resting her head back on the pillow she wondered how the little girl was; she didn't really remember what had happened after she had saved the little girl.

Tiffany frowned moving to sit down on Jenna's bed, this was far from over and she was just getting started; she was going to give Jenna an earful for being so stupid.

"Knock, knock... I hope we aren't interrupting," interrupted a voice making the two women look towards the door as the parents of the little girl that Jenna had saved walked into the hospital room.

Tiffany squeaked in surprise at seeing Fábio Coentrão and his wife Andreia Santos stepping into the hospital room; she peeked at the little girl that they were carrying between them, she wondered what they wanted.

"We just wanted to say thank you for saving Vitória," Fábio began knowing that there was so much that he wanted to do for the woman that had risked her life; he had no idea how to thank her.

"It's not a problem at all," Jenna replied waving him off, she was just glad that apart from a couple of scratches that Vitória was okay; she hated to think of what could have happened if she hadn't of acted.

"I'm Andreia, this is my husband Fábio," the mother said introducing herself, she was a little surprised that Jenna was fussing over them; it made her wonder if the brunette knew who they were.

Tiffany sat staring shocked, she had no idea why Jenna hadn't told her that she had saved the life of Vitória Coentrão; she was sure that this news would be everywhere.

"Jenna... and that's Tiffany," Jenna introduced, she was sure that they already knew who she was since she doubted that they wouldn't want to know who had saved their daughter.

Fábio stared for a moment as his eyes slowly slide over to the very familiar blonde, everything starting to fall into place about who the brunette really was.

"Tiffany Lopez... we actually met earlier today, I'm the competition winner," Tiffany said introducing herself, she felt the need to point that out since Fábio had been with the team that she had meet earlier that day.

Fábio slowly nodded his head, he looked at his wife who was staring at him curious about his odd behaviour; he shook his head signalling that he would tell her later.

Andreia peeked at him, she had a feeling that it was something big if Fábio had gone so stiff, she hoped it wasn't a vampire lurking about somewhere.

"I just have to pop outside... I think Cristiano is waiting around somewhere," Fábio announced, his voice thick with meaning as he shot his wife a look while Tiffany perked up at the news that Cristiano was somewhere in the hospital right now.

Andreia suddenly realised what her husband was saying as he hurried out of the room to find his friend and pack-mate.

***

"I'm bored," Tiffany announced glaring over at Jenna, she wished her friend would give her the hospital bed since the chair that she was sitting in wasn't very comfortable chair and she was sure that Jenna wouldn't mind.

"Why don't you go back to the hotel...? I'm not allowed to leave until tomorrow anyway," Jenna suggested knowing that Tiffany was only sticking around to see if any more footballers came into the room.

Andreia had taken Vitória and Henrique home shortly after Fábio had disappeared, she had thanked Jenna again before she had gone with a promise to return tomorrow to see her.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, she had no intention of letting Jenna have all the fun and she was sure that someone was bound to come and visit Jenna soon.

"I still can't believe that you saved Fábio Coentrão's daughter," Tiffany muttered, she would have given her right arm to be in Jenna's position; she could just imagine Cristiano coming to make sure that she was okay.

Tiffany looked around the hospital room bored wishing that something would happen, she wished that there was a way that she could entertain herself; she brushed some hair from her face wanting nothing more than to leave.

"I didn't know it was her... and it doesn't matter who it was," Jenna muttered annoyed that Tiffany was only focusing on the fact that she had saved a footballer's daughter; she didn't care about that only that Vitória was okay.

Tiffany gritted her teeth, she was sure that this was her way of getting in with the team and their spouses; everyone would want to meet the woman that had saved Vitória Coentrão, she would be right at Jenna's side and no matter what to get her slice of fame.

A knock on the hospital door, Jenna looked confused wondering who could be coming to see her; Tiffany was the only person in Madrid that she really knew.

Tiffany almost squealed in excitement when Cristiano stepped into the hospital room, she couldn't believe that he had actually come to the hospital to see her; she completely forgot that it was Jenna that he had probably came to see.

"Olá," Cristiano greeted nervously, he couldn't believe that he was finally meeting his mate; he had been shocked when Fábio had told him that it was his mate that had saved Vitória.

Cristiano had been sick when he realised that Jenna was in hospital, he hated that she had been hurt and it had taken him a while to calm down enough to come and see her.

"I can't believe that you came to see me," Tiffany squeaked excitedly, she was shocked that Cristiano was here and she couldn't waste this chance; she was so excited about having a moment with him right now.

Cristiano blinked pulling his attention from Jenna, he looked at Tiffany knowing that she was a problem that he didn't need right now; she was an obsessive fan that posed a threat to his mate.

"I actually came to see Jenna... to thank her for saving my god-daughter," Cristiano corrected with a small smile, he looked at Jenna and grinned as she blushed a little at his words.

Tiffany stared at Cristiano shocked that he had been so dismissive to her, she had thought that he would ignore Jenna in favour of her.

Jenna blinked surprised, she hadn't been expecting him to say that and she hoped that Tiffany wasn't going to be too upset about what had happened; she didn't want to fight with her friend right now.

"I brought you some flowers," Cristiano said holding up the beautiful bouquet that he had brought with him, he had wanted to get her a gift to show her how he felt.

Tiffany frowned at Cristiano, she didn't know why he was suddenly so interested in Jenna but she was going to change that.