Hamilfans

Edit: They're like in their mid-twenties if that was confusing.

Leo's POV

We were in the living room of this huge mansion that the gods have us on Long Island, watching Hamilton on Disney Plus.

I was kinda bored, because everyone else seemed to have a character to relate with except me. Percy favored Hamilton himself. Jason liked Aaron Burr for reasons unknown. Frank liked George Washington, even though he hadn't come on yet. Piper loved Angelica Schuyler, Annabeth was obsessed with Eliza, which was my choice thank you very much. Hazel liked Peggy. No idea why.

Right now, I was playing with a couple wires, while everyone else was doing a remarkable rendition of the Schuyler Sisters.

Calypso, Reyna, Percy, Frank, and Will we're providing backup. I know. Who knew Reyna had a soft spot for musical theatre?! Nico and Thalia were laughing on the couch.

Backup, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, All three

"Work work!"

"Angelica!" 

"Eliza!"

"And Peggy!"

"The Schuyler sisters!"

"Angelica."

"Peggy."

"Eliza."

"Work!"

"Daddy said to be home by sundown."

"Daddy doesn't need to know."

"Daddy said not to go downtown."

"Like I said your free to go, but look around look around the revolution's happening in New York."

"New York."

Yeah you get the idea. I tuned out. The gang sang along, and did some choreography. I don't know how they knew it. They just did.

And suddenly, everyone stopped. The song Farmer Refuted was almost over.

"Leo!" Piper cried.

Will and Percy we're rapping nervously.

"What Pipes?"

"You need to be King George. Now!"

Stupid charmspeak. I stood up. Calypso smiled and everyone sat on the couch singing, "Silence! A message from the king! A message from the king! A message from the king!"

Annabeth turned the subtitles on thank the gods.

And I I crossed my arms and sang along stupid charmspeak. Though, I soon found out that King George is the best Hamilton character ever! As the song went on, I got more and more into it.

And everyone joined me in the last, "La da da dat da, dat da da ah da da da, da di da da daya da." And so on.

And I took a dramatic bow before sitting down next to Calypso. She kissed me on the cheek. "You did great babe."

"Thanks Caly. Who are you playing?"

"Just ensemble. And- mara enolyds." She mumbled that last part.

"What was the Sunshine?"

"Maria Reynolds. It was the only part left!"

I raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

"I'm only singing the part! It was too uncomfortable, so we agreed to just sing the part. In fact, we might not even do that song!" She cried in protest as they sang Right Hand Man.

I shrugged. "Whatever you say Sunshine."

Winter's Ball pasted rather quickly, and then Helpless was playing. 

Annabeth sang great, she was really good, but never really did it, she said it wasn't her thing.

Then Satisfied. Piper was insane. Jason stares at her in awe as she fricking rapped the whole song as good as Renée Elise Goldsberry!

More songs, we partied and sang and danced. It was fun. By the end we were all out of breath.

Annabeth was singing Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story. 

"I interview every soldier who fought by your side."

"She tells our story."

"I try to make sense of your thousands of pages of writing. You really do write like you're running out of time. I rely on Angelica, while she's alive we tell your story. She's buried in Trinity Church near you. When I needed her most she was right on time. And I'm still not through, I ask myself what you you do if you had more time? And the Lord in his kindness, he's gives me what you always wanted, he gives me more time! I raise funds in DC for the Washington Monument."

Frank: "She tells my story."

"I speak out against slavery, you really could have done so much more if you only had time, and when my time is up, have I done enough? Will they tell your story? Oh, can I show you what I'm proudest of? I establish the first private orphanage in New York City. I help raise thousands of children. I get to see them growing up. In their eyes I see you Alexander, I see you every time. And when my time is up, have I done enough? Will they tell your story? Oh I can't wait to see you again. It's only a matter of time."

The last few notes, and like Eliza on stage, Annabeth gives that dramatic gasp at the end.

As the credits roll, I ask, "What's the gasp for anyway?"

Annabeth scoffs as if it was obvious. "Eliza's life's work was making sure her husband was remembered. At the end, she's basically breaking through the fourth wall, and sees the audience all there watching her husband's life story on stage. So she gasps and breaks down, as her life's work if fulfilled, and completed. They're telling his story as she intended."

"Well how would I know that?!"

"I don't know Leo. I thought it was obvious." She says.

Piper laughs. "I didn't get it. Thanks for explaining."

Nico gives a sly smile, then high fives Thalia.

"What was that for?" Percy asked.

Thalia smirks. "We recorded the whole thing then sent it to the casting directors at Hamilton on Broadway."

We all gasp. "You did not Death Breath." Will said, glaring at his boyfriend.

Nico smirks. "Yes I did."

And that beloved fan girls, is how we became the next cast of the insanely popular musical Hamilton. And I rock as King George thank you very much.

Hey guys! I was squealing as I wrote this on shot. What do you think? For my first one shot it was my two favorite things. Hamilton and Percy Jackson. In case you're wondering, in this fantasy fantasy world COVID doesn't exist.

Give me ideas for one shots please! Blue cookies to all. 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

-Sophia, daughter of Aphrodite ❤️