Christmas Time!

~No one's point of view~

It was snowing in Sooga Island and the people are getting ready for Christmas. Pucca and Ching were in Pucca's room to watch the snowfall softly. "Hey, Pucca, Christmas is in 5 days! I can't wait!" exclaimed Ching. 

"Me too, Ching! I'm excited to give everyone a present and I mean everyone!" exclaimed Pucca. "Really, Pucca?! Do you even have enough time?!"  shouted Ching. "I'm sure I can do it! Plus, I've already prepared for their presents, except for a few people," explained Pucca. 

"Can I help you?" asked Ching. "If you want to, I'm okay with it. We can share!" "Then I'll help you!" They started to plan on what presents should they make/buy. After 1 hour of planning, they agree that they will go shopping tomorrow to make them. 

~Pucca's point of view~

After Ching left, it began to snow very hard. I was thinking about my friends' presents. What should I get for Ching? Hmmm... Maybe I can her a new outfit! I have the perfect design that suits her!  I started to design her outfit. As soon I was done, I check if there any mistakes that aren't supposed to be in it. 

Perfect! I look at my closet to look for my fabric. Looks like I need more to make my design for Ching. That reminds me, I should make one for Ringring, too! Since she is technically my friend... I started to design Ringring's outfit, too. I think I'm obsessed with making outfits for everyone. I sweatdropped. 

Whew! That was a lot of thinking, now what about Abyo's? Hmmm

Whew! That was a lot of thinking, now what about Abyo's? Hmmm..... Maybe more kung-fu shirts? He's been ripping them a lot lately... And maybe a new nunchucks? 

But, what about Garu? I really don't what him to think I'm still lovey-dovey, it's now disgusting. Since he has a wooden sword, maybe I should make one? Like my ninja stars and sword?