Fighting Hex VS. Animal Charms (Part 1)

Like I promised!!!!!!!!!! Here's my Christmas gift to all my readers!!!!!!!!🎄🎁⭐

~Third Person~

Fighting Hex and the other teams crowded around the giant whiteboard to find out which team is their opponent. "Let's see......." said Pucca. Yani tapped on Pucca's head and point something. "Yani found our team name! And we're in the 1st round!" 

"Who are we up against?" asked Abyo. "Umm........... A team called Animal Charms." "So you're our opponents, Fighting Hex-mew!" said a cute and cheerful voice. They all turned their heads to the side and saw their opponents. 

"I'm Jewel-mew!" said a cheerful voice. "I'm Grey." said a deep voice. "I'm Jackie." said a emotionless voice. "I'm Ocean." said the girl on top of the boy as she came down. "I'm Zero." said the boy, helping Ocean get down from his neck and getting her sandals. "And I'm Xyla." said a bored tone of voice. "And we are Animal Charms!" said all of them.

 "Greetings, Animal Charms, I'm Pucca," said Pucca, bowing

 "Greetings, Animal Charms, I'm Pucca," said Pucca, bowing. "No need to be so formal-mew!" said Jewel. "I just felt like it. This is Yani and Mio. Yani's my cat and Mio is Garu's." "I'm Ching!" "I'm Abyo." "This is Garu. He's mute because of a vow." Pucca introduced him. 

"I'm Aria!" "And I'm Ace, her boyfriend," said Ace as he kissed Aria's cheek. "Do you have to do that in public, Ace!" asked Aria, blushing. "I need to show everyone that you're my girl!" "Enough with the PDA, please," said Pucca with an uncomfortable expression, turning around.

* A/N: PDA stands for "public display of affection". This is meant for couples. *

"Sorry, Pucca." apologized Aria. "It's okay I guess..." "TEAMS FOR ROUND 1 FOLLOW US!!!!!!!!!!!" "Good luck, Fighting Hex," said Grey, holding out his hand. "Good luck to you, too, Animal Charms," said Pucca, shaking his hand.

 They followed some of the staff members for the round. "Hello and welcome to the 55th World Cup Water Sports Tournament!!!" said the 2 sportscasters. "You're hosts, Nisha Oni!" "And Matt Oni!"