Change

~Pucca's point of view~

"And the winner of the competition is.......Pucca and Friends!!!" announced Master Soo. We all cheered and gave my friends a thumbs-up." I LOST TO DOES AMATEURS?!" shouted Dong King. "I'LL BLAST THIS ISLAND INTO SMITHEREENS!!!" Dong King went back to his ship and started blasting mini can bombs to destroy the town. 

Garu, Ching, Abyo, Tobe, his ninjas, and Ringring, and I destroy those bombs until Dong King blasted a blue laser that can destroy the whole island! So I jumped and punched that laser to prevent it from destroying the island and I threw another punch to destroy Dong King's ship that creates an explosion. 

~Garu's point of view~

I saw an explosion been made by Pucca and I was getting worried. Luckily, she landed safely with her hair swiftly going down. Her red bands must have been burned by the explosion. I thought to myself. I gave her a hug, showing relief, but she suddenly pushed me away from her and started collecting pieces of the destroyed buildings, showing me and everyone that we need to fix the town. I started to blush, showing embarrassment, and started to help her.

~ Pucca's point of view~ 

It took the whole day to fix the mess and everyone went home. I went to Goh-Rong, which I call home and I took a shower. After that, I went to my bed and I begin thinking about my outfit. Maybe I should change my outfit, but what?  It took a couple of minutes to think. I've got it!  I took out some paper and started to design my usual outfit into something a bit cooler that matches my changed personality. 

Then I grabbed some fabric that I bought from the Night Market, my sewing kit, and dye to dye my clothes. It took 5 minutes to dry my clothes from the dye because I used my super-speed to dry them. Next, I start to sew the fabric of my outfit to copy the design I made, which took about 1 and a half hours. Finally, I finish my outfit for tomorrow. 

It was morning and I was excited to wear my new outfit. It has a black shirt and red pants. The black shirt has a red strap from left to right, while the red pants have white fabric wrapped in the tips of the pants.  

I put my hair down and put on my scarf, earrings, a belt that holds my ninja stars, and swords on my back. I put on my shoes that have red X's and looked in the mirror. I look great! I thought. I hope others like my new outfit!  

(There is a picture of Pucca's new outfit on top!!!)

I went out the window of my room 'cause I feel comfortable about doing that, plus I didn't know what to say to my uncles about my changed personality. I was on my way to (Ching's dad) Chang's dojo to train when someone called me. "Pucca!" I turned around and saw Dada. "Pucca! Oh, nice outfit!" I smiled.

 "Anyway, can you look for Garu? He went out in the forest to collect ingredients, but he's running a bit late and we're going to open shop in 10 minutes." I nodded and went to the forest to find Garu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over 580 words.

I finally made a longer chapter than the other ones!!! But I think is still short from the other stories in Wattpad...😥             

Anyway, hope you enjoy this!!!💙💜🖤😊

Edit: 1-8-2021