The Final Round of the World Cup Water Sports Tournament!!! (Part 1)

After 3 days, all the rounds ended. The finals finally came. Fighting Hex and 

Ringring's team was participating, well Ringring ordered her employees to participate,  to show off for Garu, again, but failed in the 1st round. Right now, Ringring is on the sidelines, waiting for her "sweetie" to come out. 

Garu is currently hiding behind Pucca. They're currently feet away from the obsessed blue-haired girl. "You need to stop hiding behind me, Garu....... She will think that I still like you........" sweat-dropped Pucca. Gaur apologized by bowing repeatedly. 

"Let's begin the finals for the World Cup Water Sports Tournament!!!" announced both the Oni siblings, sounding really excited about this. The audience cheered as loudly as they can. The day after Fighting Hex got into the finals, a Fighting-Hex-fan group was quickly formed, but they mostly cheered for Pucca, their main purpose of this fan group.

"It's not fair that Pucca has a fan group!" complained Abyo, wanting attention. "We all do! It's a Fighting-Hex-fan group," said Pucca. "Only because you're the star and they also want to include us. But mostly, they're cheering for you." "And how are you so sure about that?" Abyo pointed at the audience. 

Many people hold up banners and posters. 1/3 are banners and posters that said "Go Fighting Hex!", "We Love Fighting Hex!", and many more. But 2/3 of them said, "PUCCA IS OUR FAVORITE STAR!!!", "PUCCA!!! OUR GODDESS!!!", and much, much, more. Pucca sweat-dropped as she observed them. "Oh..........."

The team they're up against is Chaos Slayers, the one where Blake, Xavier, and Rainer are in. The other 3 members are males who are friends with them. "I can't believe Fighting Hex has made it this far!" said Xavier, observing. 

"Yeah, even though they're a new team," said Rainer, observing as well. "It must be because of that strong and talented girl, what's her name again?" "Pucca," replied Blake with a flirty look. "She really has caught my eye." 

"Who will win and claim the trophy??? The new Fighting Hex team? Or the 7-year winning team Chaos Slayers? We're about to find out!!!" shouted the Oni siblings

"Who will win and claim the trophy??? The new Fighting Hex team? Or the 7-year winning team Chaos Slayers? We're about to find out!!!" shouted the Oni siblings. The audience began to do a countdown. "5......... 4......... 3.......... 2.......... 1......... GO!!!"

The last round is split up into 3 games: water volleyball, water basketball, and surfing. They can have as many members in the games, but only if they have the same number of members.

"The 1st game is water volleyball. Who's in?" asked Pucca. "How about a "Girls VS. Boys" game? Our team will be all-girls while the other team is all-boys? We haven't done it in this tournament yet," suggested Aria. "But, what about us boys?!" pouted Abyo. "C'mon Abyo! Let Pucca have her fun! Don't you remember the past 3 days?!" said Ching, reminding him.