Home Sweet Home!!! On Valentine's Day?!

After 1 day, they finally returned home. Everyone on Sooga Island greeted them. "Let's all go home first. We can meet up later," said Pucca. Garu, Ching, and Abyo nodded. Yani gave Mio 1 last cuddle before jumping onto Pucca's shoulder.

Pucca walked to the Goh-Rong Restaurant with no problem, which was a little unusual. As she opened the restaurant's doors, confetti popped out of nowhere. "Welcome back, dear Pucca and Yani!!!" said her uncles, holding out confetti poppers.

"Thank you! You shouldn't have, uncles!" said Pucca, with a smile while Yani meowed happily. "How was your trip, Pucca?" Dumpling asked. "Did you have fun?" Linguini asked. "Any problems?" Ho asked.

"The trip was fun and interesting. We met some new friends and entered a tournament. We won with our 2 new friends who are a couple. However.......... Ringring also joined in, got disqualified. And well, I somehow have a fan club in New York............" said Pucca, sweat-dropping.

"Wow! Sounds like quite an adventure!" said Dumpling. "Oh, I brought souvenirs for all of you, and Dada and Dandy. Here." Pucca gave Dumpling and Ho new aprons while Linguini has a new dough roller. "Thank you, Pucca! This is so sweet of you!" said all 3 uncles.

"Dada! Dandy! Look what I got for the 2 of you from New York!!!" "I wonder if he has the courage to make a move yet?" said Ho, heating noodles. "I don't think it's the right time yet. Maybe he'll do it in the next 3 days," said Linguini, twisting some dough.

"*sigh* Young love sure is funny." The uncles did their usual laugh. 

For the rest of the day, Pucca and Yani helped the Goh-Rong as waitresses like Dada.

In the afternoon, her uncles told them that she could do whatever she wanted now. "Are you sure, uncles? I can help out more since I haven't been at home for 2 weeks after all," said Pucca, with a small tone of worry.

"We'll be fine, Pucca. We assume that you had a hard time with your vacation," said Dumpling. "That's true..... Okay, then. If you need any help, ring the gong. I'll come straight away!"

As Pucca peacefully walked to Martial Arts Studio to train, with Yani on her head like always, she immediately sensed something charging at her. As she ducked to the left and grabbed the object, she noticed it was a bow staff.

"Looks like you still have your reflexes from your vacation, Pucca, and hello Yani," said Chang, coming out from behind. "Master Chang," said Pucca, bowing. "Well, it was half a vacation." "Oh?" "I'd rather not talk about it." Chang watched as Pucca shuddered at the annoying memories from the trip.

"I'm ready to train, master." "I think you should take a break, Pucca," said Chang. "You did say it was a half vacation. You deserve it." "I guess I can relax for the whole day......" Pucca muttered, sounding a little unsure.

From out of nowhere, Ching hugged her from the side. "Hey, Pucca!!! Yani!!!!" "Hello, Ching. You unpacked already?" "Yep! Let's do something fun! I'm bored." "Okay, okay." They ended up going back to the village. Many villagers hung up red and pink decorations and balloons.

"What's going on?" Pucca asked. "They weren't like this when I left for the studio. Wait a minute............ Don't tell me................" "Yes, Pucca. Everyone is preparing the 1st Valentine's Day Feast for the next 3 days." "I totally forgot about it!!!" said Pucca with a troubled look. Yani tried to comfort her with a nuzzle on the cheek.