Annoying Boys and a Tournament! (Part 2)

~Pucca's point of view~

"Hey, Pucca! Let's go shopping!" said Ching as she shakes my shoulder. "Why? We're going to that waterpark and game arcade in like 1 hour. What's the sudden urge for shopping?" I asked her. 

"Well, I checked our suitcases while you were sleeping and I think our swimsuits are getting a little old for us..." "I agree with you, Ching. I am getting a bit tired of the old one anyway. Let's leave in 7 minutes." Ching and I are getting ready to go.

 "We'll be leaving boys!" Ching called out to them. "Okay, Ching!" said Abyo, reading some comics he brought. Garu was petting Mio while he reads, too.

 "Come on, Yani! You want to come, too, right?" "Meow!!!" meowed Yani as she ninja-flipped on my head. "Let's go!" exclaimed Ching as she headed to the door. 

"Wait, Ching!" I said to her as I grabbed her. "What's wrong, Pucca?" "Remember yesterday?" Ching's face was blank at first, but as she remembered, she had an 'ooh!' face. "Right....... We don't want to run into them, again............" said Ching as she sweat-dropped. 

"What do we do now?" "Hmm.........." "Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!" meowed Yani. "You want to check if those stupid and clinging boys are around or not?" I asked, making sure I was correct. Yani nodded. "That's a great idea! Since they don't know you're a ninja-cat!" said Ching with dazzling eyes. Yani went out the door to check. 

After 2 minutes, Yani came back. "So, what's the report?" I asked. "Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!" "They're at the hotel entrance, right?" Yani nodded slowly, sweat-dropping. "I guess they're waiting for you to come out........ Ehehehe......" "Welp, I guess we're taking the window, again... Grab on to me." 

(The window's location is in the opposite direction of the hotel entrance! Imagine a rectangle, the entrance is the front and the window is the back. Get it to know? Okay, on to the story!!!)

We walked to the window. Ching grabbed my left hand, Won held to Yani's tail with her red-ribbon still on her tail, and Yani on my right shoulder. We jumped, flipped, and landed safely. Then, I dragged Ching to the mall. 

"You have a hat and glasses with no lens?" I asked Ching. "Yep! Just in case since you're like a celebrity." She fished them out of her bag and gave them to me. I put my hair in a bun and put the hat and glasses on. "

Yani, you should also disguise yourself!" said Ching as she took out a mini jacket, hat, and glasses. "Did you get them from Yani's suitcase?" I asked. "Yep! Just in case." "You're a bit scary, preparing all this........ But, I'm glad you're my best friend!" We entered the mall and started to look for a swimsuit shop. 

We looked and looked, but couldn't find a single one. "It seems like the crowd is blocking most of the shops," I stated. "Yeah..." We joined the crowd to get a better search. We were mostly squished but finally found one. The shop is called "Summer Fun!" 

"Finally, we got out of that huge crowd! *sigh* I assume I'll feel that same way if fans and annoying boys who want to be my boyfriend surround me..." We started to browse the shop, looking for swimsuits that suit our style. 

Then, 2 little boys bumped into me, making my disguise fall off. Luckily, Ching was quick enough to grab a towel nearby and covered me. "Sorry, miss!" said the boys, still chasing each other. "It's okay!" I called out. "Thanks, Ching." "No problem!" said Ching with a smile.