Annoying Boys and a Tournament!(Part 1)

~Pucca's point of view~

I entered Uncle Dumpling, Ho, and Linguini's room to make breakfast with Yani on my head. We all agreed to meet there yesterday when we came back from training. "Good morning, Pucca!" said my uncles in unison. "Good morning, Uncles!" 

"Morning everyone! Hi-yah!!!" said Abyo as he entered my uncles' room ripped his PJs. "Good morning! Here you go, Abyo!" exclaimed Ching as she entered and put Abyo's kung-fu shirt and pants on him. "Thank you, Ching!" "Your welcome, Abyo!" 

"Finally! Abyo learned some manners!" I said to Abyo. "What do you mean finally? Aren't I always polite?" Ching giggled while Abyo was still confused. Garu entered the room, too with Mio on his shoulder. "Morning, Garu." said everyone. He bowed and gave us a smile.

"What are we having for your awesome and delicious breakfast, Pucca?" asked Abyo. "Actually, the uncles and I are going to cook together." "Great idea, Pucca!" said Uncle Dumpling. "This will be the first time we cook together!" said Uncle Ho. "Then let's get started!!!" 

We started cooking. I helped by doing each of my uncles' cooking specialties. In less than 10 minutes, breakfast was made. There was fried rice, JaJang noodles, pudding, and more rice, but with shrimp. "I can't believe you all made this in less than 10 minutes!!!" said Abyo as his mouth opened wide to the ground.

 "It was all Pucca's help. She was so fast that most of the food is made by her!" "Cool! Now let's eat!" said Abyo as he took his seat. We all also took our seats and started to eat our breakfast. We finished it in 20 minutes. Then, my uncles started to go to their rooms and came out with their suitcases. 

"Do you have to leave right now, uncles?" I asked them, not wanting them to leave. "Yes, we have to, Pucca. Our flight leaves at 10:00 a.m. So we have 35 minutes to get to the airport since it takes 20 minutes to get there." explained Uncle Linguini. 

"We also wish to spend more time with you guys, too. But I'm pretty sure Dada and Danny miss us and getting really tired of running the restaurant," said Uncle Ho. "We were also wondering. Where did you guys run off to yesterday?" asked Uncle Dumpling. "Let's see..." I started. 

"While you three were sleeping for the whole day, Yani and I were chased by reporters and fangirls/boys. We escaped from a maze and found a gym. Ching and Abyo found us. Met Master Longwei and dissolve a boulder that was blocking an entrance to a beautiful garden that I haven't seen yet. 

Taught Yani a new skill I invented. Garu was being chased by Ringring. Escaped from a maze. Chased by fangirls. I helped him escape by using Yani's skill. Oh! And the 4 of us trained for the rest of the day." I listed everything that happened yesterday. 

"Woah! A lot happened yesterday!" said Uncle Dumpling, impressed. "May we see this beautiful garden you were talking about?" asked Uncle Linguini. "What about your flight?" asked Ching. "Don't worry, with Pucca's speed, I'm pretty sure we'll make it in time," said Uncle Ho. 

"Then, let's get going!" said Abyo. "Meow! Meow! Meow!" meowed Yani. "You want to stay here and guard?" I asked Yani. She nodded her head. "That's a good idea, Yani. Since we have so many fans, some of them might find out our hotel rooms and break in to do something. Maybe Mio can help you, too! And you can spend more time with him!" I whispered the last part. Mio blushed a little, but quickly covered before anyone can see it.

"Ready to go?" I asked. Everyone nodded. "Good. Everyone hold on. We're going to take the window. And don't worry I already returned your hotel room key, while all of you were still eating. Now, let's go!"