New friends and a thief

~No one's point of view~  ~The next day after the flight~

It was morning and Pucca and her friends were in the boys' room discussing something. "We're going to need some things before going out to enjoy our vacation," said Pucca. "What do we need anyway?" asked Abyo. "We need groceries and cell phones to communicate. Here's the list for the groceries," responded Pucca as she handed the list to Abyo. 

"I'm going with Abyo!!!" exclaimed Ching. "Uhh... Why?" asked Pucca. "You don't trust him holding $2,000, do you?" "Uhh.... That is true, but.... That means I have to go with Garu....... right?" "Right!" "I guess I have no choice... We'll meet up in this park in 2 hours!" said Pucca as she grabbed a map that she copied draw from the original map and pointed at a triangle shape. 

"You got it!" said Abyo as he grabbed the original map from the kitchen table and exited the room. "Abyo! Wait up!" shouted Ching as she followed him. "Shall we go, Garu?" asked Pucca. Garu nods his head with agreement. Then, they exited the room. 

Pucca and Garu walked to the nearest Apple Store, which takes 30 minutes. They finally arrived at their destination and entered. They looked around and browse the iPhones."Hello and welcome to Apple Store! How may I help you?" said a salesman.

"Hello! We're here to buy cell phones," said Pucca. "Then may I suggest our newest model?" "What is the newest model?" "Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max! And the best thing is that it's 50% off for only a few days, which means it only costs $200.00!" 

"That's great! Can we pay for them?" "Of course! I'll go get them now! While you're waiting, feel free to pick some phone cases." After he left, they begin to browse the phone cases. "Let's see you pick for Abyo and yourself, while I pick for Ching and myself. Is that alright?" asked Pucca. Garu gave her a thumbs-up and a smile. 

Let's see, a purple case with flowers might as well buy a chicken sticker that looks like Won! Now for me... Ahh! A black and red case! Might as well buy ninja star stickers... thought Pucca."You done, Garu?" "Hmm!" grunted Garu as he shows her 2 cases. 

One was blue, while the other one is black. "Here you go!!!" said the salesman as he gave Pucca 4 boxes. "Thank you!" said Pucca. "How much are each of these cases?" 

"$10.00" "Here you go. $840.00!" said Pucca as she gave the money to him. "Thank you and have a nice day!" "You, too!" 

They exited the Apple Store and were off to the park that Pucca assigned to meet up. "Let's see... We have.....1 hour left before meeting up with Ching and Abyo.... What do you want to do?" said Pucca as she looked at her phone and put it on the case. Garu shrugged. "Hmmm.... What to do...." 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" shouted a voice. Before they could turn their heads, someone crashes into Pucca. "Oww!" said Pucca as her necklace fell off from her neck. Pucca managed to get up and catch the falling boxes and see the person who crashed into her. It was a man wearing a black mask. A thief! thought Pucca. 

"Ohh! What a pretty necklace! Must cost a fortune! Mine!" said the man as he grabbed the necklace, put it in his backpack, filled with treasures, and ran off. "Hey! My necklace! Urgh!!!!" said Pucca as she has an angry arua around her.

 "Garu, take the phones and find Ching and Abyo as fast as you can. I'm going to get my precious necklace back!" said Pucca as she gave the boxes to Garu and ran after him. Garu ran to find Abyo and Ching.