Cheaters!

~???'s point of view~ ~During the Christmas party~

I was eating my pudding, while everyone was playing outside in the snow. I spotted Pucca from a distance and noticed something shimmering on her neck. I squinted to get a better look and recognized the object. 

She's actually wearing the necklace I made for her!!! I guess I need to be even better friends with her and maybe teach her how to love again!!! But I still don't have the courage to talk to her...I need to take my time. Hopefully, I'm not too late. I finished my pudding and joined them.

~Garu's point of view~ ~During the Christmas party~

After everyone playing in the snow, we went inside of Goh-Rong to drink their special hot chocolate. I was drinking my cup peacefully when suddenly Ringring appeared in front of my face. "Hello, my dear Garu! It looks like we need to kiss!" 

I looked up and saw a mistletoe danging on a string that connects to Rinring's heart-shaped hair. What the...Then, she puckered her lips, getting ready to kiss me. I tried to back away, but I hit the table instead, leaving me with no space. I closed my eyes in disgust, getting ready to be kissed again, but I didn't feel anything. "Huh?! Aaahh!" I heard. 

I opened 1 eye and saw Ringring pinned on the wall with ninja stars. I turned around and saw Pucca holding a ninja star. Did she save me? But why? I thought she doesn't like me anymore. 

"Ringring, can't you see that Garu is uncomfortable by you doing that? It's better to do it slowly, step by step. You need to make Garu feel more comfortable, okay?" said Pucca as she picked out her ninja stars and left to get more hot chocolate. 

"What is she talking about? She acts like that she knows everything about you! You feel comfortable around me, right, Garu?" She turned to me and I quickly ran into the crowd to getaway. 

"Wait come back, my sweet Garu!" shouted Ringring as her voice begins to fade away. I ran upstairs, so Ringring won't find me. I begin to explore. I saw a room that's covered with red and black wallpaper. I went closer to get a better look and realized it was Pucca's room. I blushed.

  I wanted to go in there, but that'll make me a stalker. A little peep won't hurt, right?  I gulped and look around. No one was up here...For now... I quickly went inside. Her room is neat. I looked around and saw a trash can. I saw a videotape and picked it up. Hey, it's that 'movie' that the director made! 

The one where I was the star. I stuttered from that memory. People really wanted to be in it. Without thinking, I took it and hid it inside my scarf and quickly went out of the room and went down. I went home and watched the videotape. 

After watching it a couple of times, I hid it in a very secret spot that no one will find it. It will be a bit embarrassing if someone finds out. I blushed madly just thinking about it. I went back to Goh-Rong to spend time with Abyo, Ching, and Pucca WITHOUT Ringring interrupting by kissing me or doing anything else.

~Pucca's point of view~

It was the next day and Goh-Rong was packed with customers. Ever since my uncles sell their Christmas Pudding, people were excited to try more dishes from Goh-Rong. "Uncles, can I help? The restaurant is packed." 

"Sure you can, Pucca." said Uncle Dumpling while chopping vegetables. "But first, can you help Garu? We need more ingredients for these dishes since we have a lot of customers." said Uncle Ho while cooking the vegetables.