Chapter 13: I got you now...

School been alright, I’ve been keeping my grades up and helping out with the garage. I found out that the garage was like a drug to the gang. It calmed them down… well for the most part. Hanging out with Letty taught me a lot of things, like shaving the car and how much nos to put in and how to tell if the car is working alright or not. I was even able to get a class at school in the mechanics so I could learn more about cars. Everything was going well until Alicia pointed out to me that Wes seem to have a thing for me. When I asked her what she meant by that she pointed out how he was always around the corner or somewhere near me looking at me. I was stun.  As I went home, I guess I seemed a bit off, because I was constantly getting looks from everyone. I rolled under the car with my purple sprayed screw and begin fixing one of the cars, when I felt my feet being yanked, rolling me from under the car. I looked up to see Jesse.

“Who sent you” I scowled at him”

“Nobody, I just want you to know that I’m always here if you want to talk…” he stammered

“Oh” I said smiling

                He sat down on the floor next to me and we stared outside for awhile

“I feel like that kid that gave me bruises on my wrist is watching me…” I said quietly

                He looked at me and nodded

“Do you want to go get ice cream?” he asked

                I laughed and nodded, happy that even with his ADHD he still understood and knew how to make me smile. We got in his car and he drove to Dairy Queen. We both got vanilla with hot fudge and oreo, it was amazing. When we got back, I realized that, the whole gang was there. We parked, but before we headed out, I quickly told Jesse not to mention anything I told him earlier on. We got out of the car, and right on spot Vince asked Jesse what we were talking about. I gave Jesse the look, and he quickly said “Ice cream” before heading into the house. Vince gave me a look and I rolled my eyes at him. I quickly went to Letty and pulled her inside asking her to French braid my hair after my shower. After taking a nice long bath, I grabbed my brush and hair tie and walked into the living room.

                It was a “lovely” sight, Letty was straddling Dom kissing his neck, Mia was whispering with Brian, and Jesse was on the couch watching Vince and Leon quarrel like toddlers over the stupid T.V. I walked up to Letty and she looked at me with my hairbrush and hair ties. Dom groaned as Letty got up to do my hair as I sat on the couch. Letty gently began doing two French braid with my curly hair, as soon as she finished she kissed my head before Dom dragged her upstairs. Watching Vince and leon fight was funny, but I eventually dragged myself upstairs to start my homework. Finally at 3 a.m. I finished my homework, and saw I had three hours to sleep before going to school.

               Soon I felt someone yank my comforter off me, I bolted up to see an annoyed Vince.

“What” I said

“You have 15 minutes before Dom comes in here dragging you to school..” he quickly said

“What 15 minutes?”

                I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:45

“Shit”

“CALAYLA watch the language” Dom yelled from downstairs

                I looked over at Vince, as he shrugged his shoulder

“I always wonder how he did it too” he simply stated as he left my room.