Chapter 2: Family

ANY COMMENTS/RATES/VOTES/FAN/ADVICE????????

================================================================

            When it was 5o'clock I was procrastinating on doing the last two planets. I couldn't wait to get away from this family...Yeah they raised me but I never felt completely safe or happy. I wanted to be with my real family. Suddenly at around 5:45 I heard a knock on the door. It was a Man voice, I panic and thought it was the police or something, suddenly a rock with a note flew through my window. It said

"Dear Calayla,

                        Quickly, write a note saying you are going to live with your brother, and that you don't want to hear from them again.  Don't forget to thank them for caring for you even if you disagree. After you write the note, stand on the edge of the window and fall backwards. Don't forget fall backwards!!"

            I quickly wrote the note and unfortunately thanked them, worried that my brother would kill me if he ever found out that I didn't. I grabbed my necklace with four charms of; a small crown, ballerina, cross, and the word "love." I stood looking at my window; I had jumped from my widow plenty of times. I loved the feeling of air and the small adrenaline rush. I used to first hang on the branches but eventually got over the 15 foot drop. But I have never fallen backward, I have always gone forward.

            I heard Lisa voice getting louder and angrier I stood on the edge of my window and thought if I died, at least I wasn't being burned or drowned. I closed my eyes and fell backward; I smiled at the new adrenaline rush and the air sweeping my long wavy/curly hair, and thought "Well this is kind of peaceful." Suddenly I landed in a strong muscular arm hard "puff" escaped from my lips from the uncomfortable landing. I looked up to see a strong, hot looking bald man looking down at me with an amused expression on his gruff face.

            He looked at me and said in a strong, deep, and full of authority voice "I would put you down so we could talk but we're running out of time and it'll go much faster if I just carry you..."

I nodded and closed my eyes, feeling the movement as he ran somewhere. I was pressed against his stomach in a cradle position. I opened my eyes when I felt us stop and he put me on the ground. I saw that we were in the semi area of trees about 45 feet from the house. I looked around and saw a shiny black Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

"Whoa" I said "Nice ride!"

"ya, get in the backseat we are waiting just for someone and we will be gone"

"But I..." I Started

Dom gave me one look and I shut my mouth and got in the backseat and waited suddenly I saw a guy quickly walking toward us he was tall and built but not as built as Dom. He was blonde and also gruff looking but had blue eyes. Dom walked around and got in the driver seat while the blue eye guy got in the passenger seat.

 "Brian" Dom said, so that was what his name was. "This is my little sister...the one I told you about."

He talked about me? Wow I was kind of amazed. On the car ride it was quiet except for the car motor humming as we drove.  I was staring out the window when I caught Dom looking at me, I blushed and looked out the window. As morning came I was silently falling asleep. I felt like we have been driving forever. As I closed my eyes and leaned against the cool window listening to the rain fall down, the last thing I heard was "She is definitely a Toretto, she is going to be a loving little girl but a handful of trouble" He said.  Brian said "haha yup a mixture of you and Mia." After that, I blacked out.  After I think about 2 hours, I felt the car stop and could feel someone unbuckle my seat belt and lay me down across the whole backseat and buckle all three seatbelt it felt weird but I was in a much more comfortable position then I felt someone lift my head a little and place a piece of clothing. The piece of clothing smelled so good it was a mixture between Arctic force old spice, sweat, and cologne. It was comforting I snuggled my face in it. I don't know how long I slept but soon I felt the car stop. I sat up and saw we were at a gas station.

            Dom looked at me and said "If you have to use the bathroom than go now, we still have about 6 hours to drive till we stop at a motel than we have another long drive"

I nodded okay, and opened the door, I saw Brian follow me he looked at me and said "I will make sure nothing happens inside and Dom will check the outside." I smiled "By the way" he said "I am you sister boyfriend." I nodded again and told him in a soft voice "I figured that out a bit." He chuckled, "What?" I demanded. "Nothing" he said  "you sound just like her when you're calm but with a hint of a more childish and feathery voice, but when you get mad you seem to have Dom's bad temper and your voice gets deeper-ish and... I don't know you're a mix of them alright"

            I chuckled and went into the bathroom, after I used it, I grimaced at my image in the mirror I definitely had bed-head and looked tired. I washed my face and went outside; I noticed two men come in and looked around. They were dressed in an all black suit and black sunglasses; I also saw they had two guns each in their holster. Brian swiftly walked to me.

"Cal" he said "We need to get out of here, follow me"

 I looked around quickly and saw that there were about 8 men's now inside. He grabbed my arms and we went up the stairs. The door shut with a loud "swoosh" and I heard a man shout "Someone just went through the door" I started hearing gunshots, and running foots. Brian started running dragging me with him. We ran inside a office, and I looked at the window and could tell that we were going to have to jump. The door bust open with 2 guys with gun drawn and pointed at us.