Chapter 11: Truth been told

Recap: “as there anything exciting or interesting on?” she questioned.

“Not really just the, you know everyday normal stuff” I replied trying to sound bored, but I don’t thin it worked out to well.

Letty kneeled down until we were face to face. I looked away; I didn’t need to cause anymore trouble.

“Cal… I not that stupid you know. I practically grew up with Dom and Mia.  With you being so much like them in temperament and personality. I can tell when you are not exactly telling the truth… So with that said, what’s going on…?”

            I didn’t know how to respond, I finally decided to just tell her truth.

“The news was talking about a group of people killing people because they are looking for someone…

“Okay” Letty responded

“Well that time when I umm got lost in the woods there were a group of people also there, they knew I was lost.  I could tell they weren’t good people so I ran and that is why I got all scratch up and hurt my ankle… They are looking for me, I know they are.”

            Letty just looked at me and finally she nodded, I watched her as she got up and got her cell phone and went to  the other room, and closed the door. After about 5 minutes she told me that she was going to order me some movies to watch. I just shrugged my shoulders and said “okay.” Soon Vincent came in with pizza and soda, and 3 chick flicks movie which were “Charlie Angels, Blue Crush, and Ultra Violet” I squealed and started hopping towards him until I felt a hand catch my arm. I looked around and saw it was Letty who was holding me, she gave me the face with one eyebrow up with the “You know what you are doing is wrong face”  I sighed and let Letty lead me to my room with four slices of pizza and a can of sprite and my three movies.

            I first decided to watch Blue Crush, since I like surfing and it was a pretty cool movie, I ate two of my Pepperoni and cheese filled crust. After the movie ended I decided to watch Ultra Violet, I looked over at the clock and saw it was about a quarter passed 9.  I still had time until Dom and Brian came home from whatever they were doing. I put the DVD in and sat back on the bed to finish my two last slice of pizza and my last few sips of soda. I love the movie Ultra Violet for a long time. I remember watching it and wishing that I had someone who found me and treated me like I was theirs and as I was watching the movie I realized that it felt like the story was similar to my life. I got found my Dominic, and he took me in and the family is protecting me. I grimaced that I haven’t told them the whole truth and that just today I decided to tell Letty. As soon as I was at the part where Ultra Violet was fighting everyone so she and number six could escape from the other ultra vampire people that wanted to kill number six. I heard the door downstairs open.

           Immediately I lowered the volume low enough that I could hear them talking, but not obvious that they would become suspicious. I then heard Letty talking

“Hey Dom” she said

“Yeah”

“I think we need to have a little talk…” she replied

“Oh hell, what the heck is wrong now…? What did she do?”

“Dom, chill out, I think we should talk… you also look tired, why don’t we go to your room so you can give me a massage…” she calmly replied.

            I heard them walking and closing the door, but I also heard someone coming up the stairs whispering. I slowly turned the volume up until it was loud enough that they could hear it on the other side of the door. I quickly threw my garbage in the trash and got under the cover just in time I heard a knock on the door. I closed my eyes and made sure my pillow was over my head like the way I sometime slept. I heard the door open, and recognize Mia voice whispering to Brian. I heard them come in the room, and could feel them looking at me. I held my breath hoping they wouldn’t check to see I was really asleep or not. They didn’t, finally I head one of them turn off the TV and