Eleven

When I woke up the next morning I had a killer headache, I couldn't remember exactly what happened last night but I have a vague recollection. Amelia got me drunk and starting asking me random questions, although I couldn't remember what questions they were or how I answered them. Knowing how I act when I'm drunk though leads me to assume what I said was completely stupid.

I didn't know what to think of Amelia right now. Her obvious motive for last night (which was obviously for her own entertainment) compared to when she'd play silly games with me, just proved me theory of her sanity. She's obviously insane on some level.

Thinking was hurting my brain so I turned to the side and tried to go to sleep again. But my efforts proved to be useless because fifteen minutes later, I was no closer to sleep than when I laid my head back again. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a cup (remember she didn't trust me with glass) of water and some aspirin. I was thankful that she was in a good mood when she considered it.

I swallowed the pills and downed the water in a big rush, who knows when I'll be given more so why miss the opportunity to have some now.

I laid back down on the bed looking at the ceiling and waited for the medicine to kick in and get rid of my throbbing headache.

I couldn't help but let my mind start thinking at a fast pace. So many things that I had to consider.

Were they any closer to finding me? How important was this situation? Did they have all of England looking for me?

Probably not the whole of England, but a great amount.

How were the boys? Was my 'missing' status, effecting Zayn and Perrie's honeymoon? Were they even worried?

I shook my head at this, dark thoughts lead to even darker thoughts, and that can't happen again. I've already had a crying attack in the past 48 hours, I was not risking having Amelia see that.
Then on the thought of Amelia, my thoughts turned positive again. What the hell was happening to me? I shouldn't be thinking this way about someone who drugged me, kidnapped me, left me in their basement and had this self-proclaimed authority over me, after all, I am locked up away from the general public.

Locked up and she's the only one for miles.

I tried to stop thinking as much because I still have a hangover and I'd like it to just go away st least temporarily and thinking too much wasn't going to help with that.

So for the next, I'd say about two hours, I laid there waiting for the pain to just stop while trying not to over think. Every time I caught myself thinking about something, I'd scold myself and again try not to.

It was around when my headache disappeared that Amelia burst through the door with a big smile on her face and leaving the door open. I looked over at the door and pondered on escaping but where's the chance that it was going to work, and I also remember her saying that if I tried to run then she'd just find me again and put me back in the basement. But there's no achievement without risk.

"Good morning dearest Harry. I hope your headache has cleared up by now and that you rested well."She said, sitting in the bed, but her leg was jolting up and down as if she was nervous but by the look on her face, she definitely wasn't nervous about anything.

"What's got you so excited?"I asked as if I was interested but really I was trying to delay her leaving so that I could plan out my escape for at least a breif amount of time and execute my not-so-flawless plan while the door was still open.

"Well, I just woke up with a burst of energy so I'm using that energy to be happy since that doesn't happen very much."She had a happy expression on her face but her eyes held sadness and loneliness. Of course, her mother is in hospital and her dad doesn't know she exists. This kind of wavered my thoughts on escaping but then I thought about the things that I'd had to live without for the last, I can't remember how many, days and food whenever she felt like giving it to me.

"I guess that's a good idea or you won't be able to sleep tonight."

Not that I cared, psycho!

But a part of me felt guilty for saying that, and for calling her a psycho.

I was getting sidetracked from what I was supposed to be doing.

I looked back at the door for a brief second then put my eyes back on Amelia, glad that she hadn't seen the glance of my eyes on the door or that she remembered that she'd left the door wide open. I guess she was just so happy that she didn't even contemplate that maybe I want to escape.

An idea struck me and I ushered Amelia over with my finger. "You wanna know what my mum always told me?"I said, deepening my voice. I've been told it makes the ladies follow me everywhere I went and it looked like Amelia was a lost puppy who just wanted someone.

She nodded and slid closer and I kept ushered her closer until she was well within arms length, I moved my lips towards the side of her head as if I was actually going to tell her 'what my mum always told me'. My hand reached behind me and under the pillow. I grabbed onto the sharp edges of the piece of glass making sure not to wince as I clutched the weapon in my hand and reached behind her. I held it right above her right shoulder and before she could pull back, wondering why I wasn't telling her anything, I stabbed her in the shoulder with the glass.

She let out a loud scream and went to grab it out.

I didn't hesitate to hurry out of the sheets of the bed, Amelia too occupied with her bleeding shoulder to worry about me. I looked back at her back just before I left the room.

It was an unpleasant sight to say the least. Blood pouring out of her wound and staining her yellow shirt red. The glass was in the perfect position so she couldn't get it out with her other hand (she couldn't even move her right arm because it would hurt too much with the glass still in her shoulder). The glass was pretty big and not too deep but deep enough to slow her down. The view was peculiar, I'd never seen such a big wound with so much blood let alone been the one to cause such an injury.

That was all that was on my mind as I fled the house, that, and the words run while you can.

I spotted the car and decided not to take it. For all I knew she'd gotten the glass out and bandaged herself and was on her way out to get me. I took a quick glimpse at the road at started to run.

Run, like your life depends on it. Because it does.

A/N:
So this is action finally, and Harry has become bit hostile towards Amelia. don't blame him tho.

have ideas now YAY!

Liv x