One

The owls in the trees started howling, getting louder by the minute. The wind made me as cold as I originally was, I hated winter in London.

Rustling sounds were heard in the alleyways and I was sure that they were just homeless cats, but, as the rustling got louder and louder, the possibility of that being true was decreasing more and more.

I kept walking though, not even bothering to look up at the street signs.

You’d think that walking through empty streets for half an hour would help you loosen up a little, but I was still as frightened as I was when the car drove off without me.

The rustling was so loud that I was surprised that it hadn’t woken the neighborhood. Then again, I wouldn’t be surprised if no one even lived in any of these rundown houses.

One second I was walking past a dumpster, the next I was on the ground. 

My back was stinging and there was a definite chance that I would have a giant bruise on it in the morning.

I looked up to see a figure. I couldn’t see their face as they wore a face mask. They looked about twenty, and had a feminine figure.

Within a mere second they were laying on top of me and holding a cloth over my mouth and nose. It was obvious what they were doing, they were knocking me out.

Panic started to flood my senses as I screamed and screamed. But this just confirmed my theory from earlier, there was no one living in these houses.

I could feel my conscience slowly slipping and I wondered if this was what it was like to die. To feel nothing but that increasing emptiness and knowing that there was nothing that you could do about it.

Before I knew it, my eyelids were completely closed and my body had gone limp, no longer being able to move.

 *****

I was slowly waking up, waiting for my body to gain complete consciousness before I opened my eyes.

Looking at my surroundings, I realised that I was strapped to a chair. The rope stung against my wrists and the bruise on my back was obvious against the hard wood of the chair.

The only light in the room was hung above my head and shone down on me as if it was a spotlight shining over a performer on stage.

I felt vulnerable in this position, in this environment.

I heard a chuckle from my left side.

“So you decided to finally wake up.” The voice sounded feminine and I guessed that it was the person who had knocked me out last night. Or at least, I think it was last night.

As if reading my mind she answered that query for me “You’ve been out for a day. Twenty-six hours to be exact, I’ve been counting.” Well that doesn’t sound creepy at all.

I couldn’t speak; as my mouth had been taped with what I presumed was duct tape.

Again, as if reading my mind, she walked into the light and ripped the tape from my mouth from behind me. I couldn’t see her face but I wish I could, then I would know what to say to the police when I was found.

“Harry Edward Styles.” She cooed in my ear, I didn’t feel brave enough to turn and see her face.

“Out of all the girls in the world, I was the luckiest one.” She said, running her hands through my hair, slightly pulling at them every now and then.

I accidentally let out a moan in response.

“Do we like that huh?” She asked, pulling the hair even more. This time I had the strength to hold it down.

Once she finally stopped, I got up the courage to speak.

“And why exactly are you the luckiest?”

She chuckled a little, placing her hands on my shoulders.

“Because you’re mine.” She whispered in my ear.

I heard her heels back up, removing her figure from the lighting.

“I’m not yours.” I fired back.

“Ah Ah, you don’t speak like that unless you want to be taped again.” She said from the darkness.

“What exactly do you want from me?” I asked her.

She let out another chuckle.

“I want to do to you, the same thing you did to me.” She said.

“And what was it that I did to you?” I asked suspiciously.

She walked up to me, wearing the same mask from when she attacked me, and leaned into me.

“You made me fall in love with you.” She whispered seductively, once again withdrawing from the light and into the darkness.

I heard the door slam, leaving me to my thoughts.

Right now, all I could think of was; what’s that supposed to mean?

A/N

I know! It's late! But I do have an excuse and it's that I got in a fight with mum and my computer, phone and tablet were taken off me.

But here I am and I managed to complete this chapter. It's not as long as the prologue but it's a whole lot more exciting.

Oh and by the way, I accept crticism. I may think that it's a bullshit way to offend someone but it does help me with my writing. (Or at least I think it does.)

Chapter is dedicated to @darizzay because of the lovely comment she gave me a few days ago.

Thanks for reading,

Liv x