Four

That night, I couldn't sleep properly. I tried all of the different methods.

I counted sheep, I stared at a spot on the ceiling for a minute or two (although that did start hurting after about thirty seconds), I even went as far as humming myself a lullaby. 

After about ten hours of restless, failed attempts, I was finally too tired to keep my eyes open (not that I was protesting), and I drifted into dreamland.

***

I was in a stadium, filled with millions of people. They were screaming 'One Direction!' over and over again, which I found quite strange.

The screaming increased and I looked up to see an enormous stage. Out walked a familiar person who I immediately recognised as Liam. Then out walked Niall, followed by Zayn and Louis. The screaming of their names was replaced by someone else's name.

The crowd was continuously chanting "A-mel-i-a!" seperating the four syllables.

I started jumping up and down as welll found myself chanting along. With the crowd. 

Who was this Amelia person?

Then out walked a beutifully figured woman. The crowd was just screaming now, begging for them to start already. 

This apparent Amelia girl was wearing black skinny jeans and a black singlet, exposing quite a lot of cleavage. She wore tight, knee-high boots with a geel of about six inches. The jens hugged her legs and bum tightly. Her hair was out and curled and she used a badanna imprinted with the american flag as a headband, keeping her hair away from her face. 

She looked like the female version of me. 

As I was screaming her body, I noticed something odd. Her face was masked, covered some type of black mask, as if she wanted to be left anonymous. The background started fading out, everyone except for this Amelia girl, slowly disappeared. 

She was standing about twenty meters in front of me, stasring deeply into my eyes. 

"Now you know how it feels to be standing in the crowd."

Everything started to blurr and before I knew it, my eyes opened to see her staning front of me. 

The mask on her face was gone and I could see her beautiful features. 

"Dreaming about me huh?"

______________

A/N:

I'm honestly ashamed of how short this chapter is, but I guess it is better than nothing right?

I'm sorry that you haven't heard from me for about 2 weeks. You know exam week right? Well this last week has been my version of that; ASSIGNMENT WEEK! The most horrifying moment of the semester. I was also featuring in the college production which was being held on Wednesday and Thursday night. I was in Melbourne (because I live in Brisbane) for the week before. 

My parents picked the worst week to go on holiday. 

I also wanted to stop for the cliff hanger and I couldn't really delay it soooo.... here we are.

Thanks for being patient guys, really appreciate it. 

Liv x