Nineteen

"Anybody wanna buy a heart? Anybody wanna buy a heart? Anybody wanna buy a heart? Cause I don't use the shit anyway, but okay, I guess it's my fault." - Buy A Heart ft. Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj

Amelia POV

The first thing I heard was the car doors slam. Then followed the whispers. I was prepared, not to fight back, but to be taken away.

There was no way that I could've possibly fought back so I really didn't see the point in doing so.

So when they burst in to my house, having no mercy for the door, they saw me sitting at the table staring at them.

They probably thought that I was going to attempt to take them all down. I did kidnap a highly recognised pop star and successfully kept him here for two and a half weeks. But they were only shocked for a few seconds before they put their guns down and moved to arrest me.

I didn't even listen to them reading the Miranda rights out to me. I was done. The whole time I hadn't thought about the consequences on both my mum and I. How was I supposed to pay the hospitals bills when I'm in jail.

I can't rely on Harry, why wouldn't he press charges? I kidnapped him for God's sake.

I kept my head down on the trip back to London. I kept my head down when the news reporters and cameramen bombarded me with questions.

I had a strong urge to yell at them to piss off and mind their own business but I knew that I would look like an even worse person than they already thought I was. And truth is, I am a bad person.

I was lead into the station, two men on either side of me, firm hands on my arms. It felt weird to be treated this way and I hated it but I knew that things could be much worse. Lord knows I don't want to be charged with kidnapping and assaulting a police officer.

They walked me to a holding cell; bastards didn't even say anything about what would happen to me.

They left me alone in here, alone with nothing but the eerie silence and my own thoughts. Not the best position to be left in, trust me.

Harry POV

There was a sharp knock on the door.

"Harry, good news!" I heard Louis' voice on the other side. I think I know exactly what this 'good news' is.

"Come on, open the door Hazza!" he said, after thirty seconds of me trying to find the will to get up.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I really don't want to be though, I added on in my head.

I opened the door and saw Louis standing there with a bright grin on his face.

I didn't even bother to tell him to come in, I just gestured for him to come in with my head nodding towards the living room.

He sat down on the couch cheerily, if I didn't know what he was going to tell me, I'd be excited too.

I sat down on the couch next to him and laid me head back, shutting my eyes. I was mentally preparing myself to hear it. I knew exactly what he was going to say, hell I could pretty much feel it, but I knew it would still be too much for me to handle.

"That Amelia chick has been arrested thanks to you Harry." He just had to add on that it was thanks to me, didn't he? I was pretty glad that I remained calm, I didn't want to freak out in front of Louis, in front of anyone really.

"Get dressed and we'll head down now." Louis said getting up off the couch and walking towards the door. I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Well, come on." He tutted.

"I'm not going." I said blankly then turning to look at the ceiling. I was kind of sick of looking at so many ceiling lately.

"Yes you are, even if I have to force you to."

Turns out he did force me to. He got me up off the couch, took me into the bedroom, dressed me in to something that was appropriate (I didn't mind really, we'd been living together for four years, we've seen each other in just boxers before) and dragged me out of the apartment. I didn't even make sure he locked it.

Of course it took hardly a minute to reach the police station in Louis' car.

I walked in, with a blank face (it's become my look over the past week and a half). Louis had a giant grin on his, but I could even bring myself to pretend to smile. Everyone knew anyway, so what was the point in acting like I was happy she was caught?

We were directed towards the back, most likely where Amelia was put behind a set of bars. Liam and Niall were waiting there for us. They both held different expressions. Niall was the same as Louis, bright and smiley and Liam looked at me sympathetically. At least someone understood.

"Hey Harry." Liam smiled, not like Niall and Louis though, it looked like it was a substitute for saying 'I'm sorry' or 'I feel you'. But how can anyone relate to this, to me, right now?

We walked towards the door, I really didn't want to go through and see her like that, with her hands bound and behind thick bars. I didn't see her as a criminal like everyone else. She just lacked anyone to be there for her, if that didn't mess someone up, then God must have favourites.

When we were in there I couldn't bring myself to look at her, so I focused on Louis' stubble, boy it's grown over the last few weeks.

I heard a shriek from the side of the room, I didn't have the right amount of self-restraint from looking at the source of the noise.

There she was, her hair tied up at the back, her face a little smudged with make-up and you could see the bloodstained bandage through her white shirt.

She was still magnificent though.

A/N:

So here I am guys. Now this story only has a little bit to go and then I'll edit it, make a few minor changes and then I might start rewriting Louis Tomlinson Must Die just bc I don't like it as it is. Soz, to all of you who do.

Nineteen is kind of short but I really wanted to end it there.

To all of you on holidays like me, how are you spending them?

I'm actually at this very moment coming home from camping and I'll probably spend the rest of my holidays in bed. What a social life I don't have.

Thanks for reading and everything :)

Liv x