Five

Recap:

"Now you know how it feels to be standing in the crowd."

Everything started to blur and before I knew it, my eyes opened to see her standing front of me. 

The mask on her face was gone and I could see her beautiful features. 

"Dreaming about me huh?"

_______________________________________________

I stared at her in awe, completely ignoring her rhetorical question. She was beautiful and looked like the type of girl guys would chase to the end of the world just to get a piece of her. And I know that I certainly would.

As I stared at her aimlessly, she stared back. Neither of us moved, I felt like there was this awkward tension between us when we looked at each other in silence. He face mirrored expectance while mine had sheer awe written all over it. I couldn’t handle it, so I nodded.

She smirked, taking in the way I was looking at her.

“By the look on your face I’m guessing you like what you see. Did you expect me to be some ugly chick with braces that doesn’t have a life.” She asked.

I simply nodded.

“Guess you were caught by surprise then ay?” She asked.

I once again nodded.

“Here, let’s get this off your face.” She said as she moved forward. She reached for the corner of the duct tape. I followed her movements with my eyes.

I knew what she was about to do, I’d seen it in all the movies, I just wasn’t expecting it to hurt so much.

I screamed as she ripped the tape off my face. I couldn’t stand the pain; it felt like a few layers of my skin had been ripped off. The pain took a minute to subside.

When the tears that managed to escape my tear ducts rolled down my cheeks and onto my shirt.

“I’m sorry about that, I’ve just always wanted to do that. They don’t really scream as much as you did, guess it’s not as realistic as I thought.” She smirked at me, finishing the sentence with a fake frown.

“Now Harry, I’m sure there is a lot of questions that your time in here has led you to dwell on.” She said, circling me slowly.

“Well… I was wondering why you have to bind me to the chair when you obviously lock the door.” I limited myself to just one query, when really, I had many more wondering around in my head.

“Because if I know you -and trust me, I do- then I know you’ll try anything to get out of here. Including jumping me when I walk in. So I’ve tied you up to make sure that you don’t try anything.” She stopped circling and looked directly into my eyes.