Epilogue

Harry and Amelia are hopelessly in love.

First date; movie. Second date; pizza parlour. Third date; ice cream.

The more they hung out the more they wanted to see each other. Harry was getting very sick of driving all the way to Amelia's house and that plus the urge to see Amelia all the time led him to ask her to move in.

Eight months after they started dating, Amelia's mother woke from her coma. The doctors told Amelia that it was a miracle and she's lucky she decided to keep her life support on for so long.

Amelia called Harry her good luck charm from then on. Which was very true because without him, Amelia's mum wouldn't be alive. The hospital would have shut off her mother's life support when Amelia stopped being able to afford the hospital bills.

They don't like to talk about how they met but when people ask they just look at each other, smile, and say 'it's a long and complicated story'.

The past is the past and although their story didn't start off very happy, they are definitely very happy now. Harry considers Amelia the piece of himself that he was lacking before he met her, back when he saw happiness all around him but couldn't quite grasp it himself. Amelia is grateful that she had kidnapped Harry (although she would've much rathered a normal greeting) because she now feels as if her life has a purpose and now that her mother was back and she had the rest of the boys, she wasn't lonely anymore, in fact, she was flooded with love and for once in her life since her mother's cancer she didn't feel lonely.

So in the end, no matter how absurdly they met, no matter how much they wished they could've met in different circumstances, their story still ended happily and, in all honesty, I think that's really what matters.

So here it is, the epilogue of a story that I've been working on for a while now. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

I'm so glad that I have finished this book ( no offense to it bc I really love this book) bc I really want to focus on my other story the way that i am and so now i can fully focus on that.

Liv x