Spinoff

Dedicated to Sapphire14744

Question of the day: "Are you excited!?"

Finally! Ikr, finally! The last time I updated was around 12th July and its now been a full month! Well, ig its time to give you guys a little something to anticipate abt

The name of the new book is 'Love Shouldn't Hurt'. Its a contemporary book, but since Wattpad doesn't have a contemporary genre, I put it under romance.

"Zara is rude, ambitious, and responsible. Nate is reckless, caring and understanding. Sparks between this unlikely couple start rushing back when Zara returns to her hometown. They soon can't deny that they're made for each other.

But Zara had left her friends and family behind when she moved to NYC seven years ago in search of freedom from her boring life. And coming back now brings back all the what-ifs.

With mending broken friendships to a rekindling romance, Zara's life couldn't have been more hectic. But it turns upside down when the one's she loves most start getting hurt. Or hurt her.

When the only serene company refuses to be a part of her life-will she be able to come out alive? Or will she succumb to the darkness that's surrounds the society?

This is not your average romance novel.

Warning: (Triggering content inside) Swearing, Domestic Violence, Abortion, and Physical Abuse are in the book. DO NOT continue if you're under 13."

Love Shouldn't hurt comes out on Wattpad on September 11, 2020. So, idk, let the waiting begin!