Prologue

A/N: This part is from the middle of the story. Plz don't be confused and think its from the beginning.

****

"Will I ever get tired of you making dinner for me?" I softly say as I take a seat. He has made a delicious lasagna and we're eating in silence. But his feet aren't silent though. He was barefoot and I hadn't noticed it before. The fact that I'm noticing it now is because his left foot is traveling up and down my calves and if he does it one more time, I'm gonna die of a heart attack because my heart is trying to get out of my chest. He groans as my phone pings in the living room. "Ignore it. It must be Carl about the interviews timings."

"Well, you should know that." He says and gets up from the table, leaving me wanting. "Who's Will?" he asks after a while and my heart feels like it want s to leap out of my chest again. And not in a good way.

Think, Lav, think. "He's the surveillance guy who's fixing the cable of our house. I forgot to tell you about it." There, that sounds true enough. Though its an obvious lie. "He must be texting to say it's all done."

"Oh, yeah?" his voice sounds cold. "Does a surveillance guy say: I love you to bits. Can't wait for our getaway on Monday. Isn't that the day of your first interview?" I dash into the living room and meet his cool, glacial expression. "Have you been lying to me?"

My heart breaks at his expression.