Chapter 8

A/N- Dedicated to 6lack_6arbie

Question of the day: "Who's your favorite celebrity?"

In the bright light of day, everything seems nicer. Happier. Until my stomach grumbles. Shit, I didn't have dinner yesterday. I groan and get out of bed and head to the washroom to shower. As I massage my hair with shampoo, I get a thought. A fleeting thought, nothing too serious, but then the thought turns into something so big and full of possibilities that it makes my body freeze. The air seems too blurry. I almost finish showering with double the speed I started with. As I cook breakfast, it takes half the time it usually takes as I'm so freaking excited. Dad had an early shift, so he won't be home till 10. And Pastel is deep in Sleepland. I head to my room to get ready for gym because I need to think and do something productive at the same time. And my house isn't the best place for that.

As I head downstairs for having breakfast, pastel eyes me in my gym clothes, courtesy of my new... wardrobe. "Going to the gym?" I nod. "Ah. At least one grown-up thing you do voluntarily."

I groan inwardly as I finish breakfast and head out to run to my gym. It's not far, really. And I do this every weekend as on weekdays Mrs. Kelmer hardly lets me breathe. I wonder idly how she was so loose with me this week. I can hardly ever come home before 8 on most days. There are not much people, considering its an early Saturday morning. So, I luckily capture a treadmill, put on music which helps me think and start running.

Okay. Mission 'Find Will' meeting number 1. So, what do I know about him? He has green eyes, dark brown hair, a girlfriend, (I frown at that.) I've met him, and... and probably knows Kaushik. I don't even know his real name. I start to get disheartened. This investigation seems to go nowhere. But then I think I've a lead! Kaushik! But the thought of contacting him seems unpleasant. What do tell him anyway? Hey, so you know a green-eyed, dark brown-haired guy? He probably knows millions of guys like that! But then inspiration hits me as I remember that I know Will's number! I can show it to Kaushik and ask him if he has this number and who's it is. Job done!

Okay, Will. Or whoever you are. Here I come.

****

"So, remind me. Why did you call me here?" Kaushik's uninterested voice makes my blood boil. Was this the sweet guy I was dating less than a week ago?