Chapter 13

A/N-Dedicated to Areebahwho

Question of the day: "Wattpad or Inkitt?"

I spent the rest of Saturday and the entire week with Jer

I spent the rest of Saturday and the entire week with Jer. Days with him are awesome. I have noticed he likes taking care of me as he himself cooks (boy are his food delicious), runs baths and watches crap TV with me. He even irons my clothes! He kisses me anywhere and whenever he gets a chance, be it on my shoulder, neck, hands wherever. I especially love those kisses.

I feel pampered with him. I also felt pampered with my dad but... since I don't know where my relationship with dad stands, I decided to stay with Jer. I sent Jer to collect some of my clothes on Sunday and he came back with impressive results. Every outfit has matching accessories and shoes, no wonder Paste's influence. When I asked him what she said about why didn't come myself, he told me he said I was sick. I'm relieved he didn't actually tell her anything, but now I have to keep in mind to pretend to be sick when she calls again. It's Friday now and Jer and me are grocery shopping for dinner.

"You know I'll not invade your privacy if you live with me, right?" he asks as I reach out for the yogurt. We're in our work clothes, Jer in a white shirt, open at the collar and suit pant while I'm in a blue shift dress. We've been having this banter all week, but I'm afraid that moving in with him will mean we're moving on too fast.

"I know, Jer." I say as I head to get the stir-fry chicken. "It's just that I am already staying with you. But it's temporary. I just don't want it to be permanent because... I don't want it to blow up on my face." There, I have admitted it.

Jer stops in his tracks, holding the shopping basket. I look behind me and there's understanding on his face. "You know I'll take care of you right?" The look in his eyes makes me melt and I know he doesn't mean it financially.

"I know." My voice is a whisper.

"I will never enter the room. The other room will be yours. I promise. I won't enter without knocking, OK, I won't even disturb you. I won't even communicate with you unless you want me to. But just... please." He pouts like a 3 year old but there's a seriousness in his eyes and also what? Desperation? Want? Or is it love?
"I will think about it." I say, but I've already made my decision. I turn around and he follows me around the shop like a perfect Boy Scout. When we reached the cashier, he finishes out his wallet to pay. I hug him from behind, his back to my front, and whisper. "I will move in with you. But only if you sleep with me every night." I honestly love to wake up and see him wrapped around me.